Chapter 22: Red

I wake up feeling not myself there way something  in my stomach not caring I reported to the bathroom and threw up. Lucky no one was in it  Carmen and her friends were downstairs. I sat bathroom hurting then I heard people running up the stairs "Jace are you alright" I heard people yelling . I saw Carmen,Victoria,May,and Mia all in the bathroom Carmen puts her hand on my head "Damn bro your burning up, I get the soup V you help him to bed and twins when I get his soup done with we'll go to the store to get everything we need let's go." All 4 of them helped me up they put me in the bed. Carmen and the twins ran out of the room. Victoria sat on the bed "This could be a date Jace ...just playing " I was trying to laugh but the more I tried to laugh my body was getting more weaker. I never felt this before true I have been sick but I really never this sick. Out of nowhere my eyes began to burn as if someone was stabbing me I fall on the floor I put myself in a ball Victoria runs to her phone. She calls Carmen and tells her what happening I was able to close my bind cause the light from the sun was making it worst. After 15mins of pain the burning finally stop "are you alright?" I felt fine mostly but something was wrong. "Ok Carmen and the girls are on there way....Jace your.....eyes" I look in the mirror and I was right something was wrong my eyes were red. I down know who it happened I wasn't mad at all and I wasn't in my true form this didn't make sense. I heard Carmen pull up and the twins going through the door they started running up the stairs "move your big ass Mya" "bish what you ask bigger then mine" I didn't have time I looked for something I didn't want anyone to know I grab some 3D glasses and I got back in bed. "Jace I'm back what wrong with your eyes"   before I could even say anything she takes the glasses she looked at my eyes "your eye lids are red " I didn't know what to do. Carmen looks at her phone and starts to text  "what are you doing? " I say  "Googling what the hell is wrong with you...nothing. I guess we'll have to take you to the eye doctor but mom and dad have knows where your ID and social security number is or maybe when your not sick it'll go away.". There was a knock on the door Victoria goes to get it I get up to see who was outside all I could see was some one with black hair  Carmen  and the twins go down stairs they tell me to stay put. I get out of bed and  try to teleport and I found myself in Carmen's Closet ,so my powers are disabled cause of this sickness so I just walk downstairs I grabbed the 3D glasses and when I get to where girls were I saw someone I never thought would come to my house ...Jake,Sarah and Destiny.