Chapter 1:  Rage prologue

I woke up at 5am as normal ,walked down stairs and made breakfast I had cereal. I had to get up and take a shower in the morning but usually I would go back to sleep ,it was different today. Today i start my first day of high school this time i will be watched by my human sister named Carmen.I got up early then everyone,then I see my sister Carmen coming downstairs sleepy. She look at me "What are you doing up Jace?" she said with a yawn I looked at her and replied "Getting ready for school of course."she told me I needed to sleep because school started at 7:30 and its 4 in the morning ,so I should get all the sleep I can get,so i walked to my room and sat on my window and looked at the sunset.I remember the day brought down to this pathetic use of a planet,I use to be a god ruling this world bring justice to all so all can be punished, but my sisters thought otherwise sadly. My real sisters are Ruby the Lord Of Happiness,Mesa the Lord. I am the youngest ,I am Equinox The Lord of Rage I do go by many other names :The Outcast,The Dishonored Lord,etc. My powers fueled from every human feeling fear,anger,and I'm the one that makes  murders,nightmares,and my favorite of all I can make a wars,cause humans emotions feed me my power,and It's was a fun job,because just a snap of my fingers I make people hate one other. My life was amazing so I thought, but, one day I was in the middle of making World War 3 when I had to because I was summoned by my sisters. I looked at both sisters questioning the sudden request as they both looked unpleased to see me. Ruby sighed and looked at me as if I did something wrong then she spoke, "Equinox why are you making a mess of the mortal realm ? Why is that I don't understand,but we want you to stop and let the live peaceful life's ." I looked at her with the up most confusion these humans have damages the earth with population,pollution,and not to mention their nothing but ant under our feet .she continued, "When there is need for punishment we will summon you" I looked at both of them then laugh "You think you can control me dearest sister. I grow bored If the humans can have their fun why can't I?" I replied with a smile. Then, Mesa spoke "Brother Equinox" she raised her hand "You could have been considered a demon let a alone the Lord Of Rage", My smile went away I looked at her with a deep dark look and replied. "you dared define me are you ...or what's the word JEALOUS that I'm the Lord of Rage and not a Lord of Elements and known known as the weakest link..." "THAT ENOUGH" Ruby said then continues". We tried getting you under control but you have be making the human's life terrible so we think it's time for you to learn something from the humans." "And how and what can I learn from learn from them?" I asked smirking." We are going to send you to earth to learn the meaning of life and till you learn it you won't be able to come back till you learn even if you die you will restart" she opened a portal and I looked at Ruby she had fear in her eyes then I looked at Mesa she smiled that's when I knew she wanted this,but before I could say anything Ruby and Mesa had used their powers to push me in the portal before I was all the way in I yelled to Ruby "YOU BETRAYED HAVE ME MY SISTERS I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS NOR FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!" And just like that I was sent down the portal and I was becoming an infant just being born and that's when I knew I was in the human relam.