Chapter 2: High School

Carmen yelled my name automatically I snapped out. It's a good thing I used my powers to remember ever,but I only could save a limited amount of power,but I never had time to practice my abilities.That's if i have enough for any I looked at the time it was 7:10am I walked down and looked at my human parents whom I'm supposed to call mom and dad,but really their names are Tracy and Mike Longway. My human name that they gave me was Jace Von Longway,but I don't know what the fuck they were thinking, but I really don't give a damn all that matters to me is getting back at my sisters for their betrayal.Tracy kisses my forehead and says "See you when you get home." As she was talking to me.I over heard Mike talking to Carmen telling her to look after me while I'm in school cause I guess they don't want be to be bullied,knowing I have what the humans call "anger issues",but really it should the bully that should be hoping and praying that they make it home that day.We walk to Ever Falls High School "A Gateway to your Future"More like a gateway to bullshit I thought and smiled as we kept walking Carmen walked in front of me then turn around and looked at me "Jace if anyone is messing with you or making you feel think less of yourself you promise to tell me right"? I raise my eyebrow and looked at her like I had no knowledge of what she is talking about I just said ok. We walk to the doors and was welcomed by the teacher and a student,Carmen shook the teacher's hand I looked at the teacher he had a gray suit and a purple tie,and the student was in a hoodie saying "Go Sea Lions",but it had a seal on it, but I tried not saying none. Carmen introduce me to the both of them " oh my oh my so your Mrs.Longway's little brother, hello I am Mr.Keys,your sister tell me you're amazing in poetry". My eyes widen once he said that it was true I do poetry sometimes. Because I had to think of ways wait what is it humans do...chill out, but I didn't think anyone would know. I looked at Carmen with a mean look ,she wasn't playing no attention to me. She was talking to the student Mr.Keys gave me a piece of paper and said "This one of yours is my favorite it has so much passion,evil,and hate ,but i can feel a little love in it "I open it and looked it was the poem I made about Ruby and how much I will get my revenge and take over this realm . Carmen looked at me seeing that I just found out that she stole one of my poems and she gave it to her teacher. I look at her and walk in the building there were two ladies on a table, one of them asked for my name I it to her and then she give me this piece of paper that had my name, my locker number was 37 the combination was 5-7-16 ,and my teachers names and rooms when I get to my locker Carmen runs behind me "Jace I'm so sorry ok Mr. Keys wanted to see one of your poems so I took it I was going to put it back" I look at her I sigh" fine whatever." She hugs me tight, but as she does that I have the strangest feeling that I've had this happen to be hugged start to remember a fire,I snapped out of it. Then we walk with to class my first class was math,and I hate math.