Chapter 17: Trapped with kindness

I start to read through the messages First Jake asked me " Hey Jace What's ur real name ....cause Sarah told us you were some demon lord silly right 😂 and I heard about u and Destiny I'm here if you need me". And then I seen 39missed calls. I look at Sarah's text messages "😓hey Jace please don't destroy this realm I really like Jake and he like me I love my family and I even consider you a friend  you don't need that hoe Destiny I can turn her in to a frog or an old lady anything you want just give me the word". I thought about and wondered how would Destiny look as a toad it made me laugh I texted Sarah but "I'll think about it ok" I look at Jax well it put a smile on my face. He says "Jace Sarah is on drugs she thinks you a damn god but where did you go ,nvm you probably went some where to chill cause I have to say Destiny is fine is all but she not my type of you know what I'm saying 😏😆 don't worry about that girl her mom might try to get you to talk to her I would want to see her ass get beat but I'll see you at school ✌pussycat." My smile went a away when I saw I had more missed calls from Destiny and the latest one was 10 mins ago I texted me "Jace you can hide all you want you have to listen to me I can explain it all if you just call me 😓😰 I'm so sorry ok I messed up I feel terrible the more I hear your name on my phone waiting for you to  reply I think that you killed yourself 😓Jace plz plz PLZ CALL ME,5 mins is all i need i have deep feelings for you. don't you remember we were best friends we can start all over i promise i only care about you ." I nodded my head "ugh if I call her I'm be mad at myself cause I don't give a fuck cheating is cheating kissing is kissing and I know what I seen I'm not going to be let this human blind me again." i get another message from destiny she still up after this time she must really want to talk to me but i cant let that happen i got to comfortable with this world. the text says "Jace im really sorry im suffering wait out talking to you ur my best friend ill keep texting you no matter what.