The Story of a Loving Pervert - Loss

Read for knowledge of what happened.

I've been busy for the past year. Went back to school, got lost in how to continue this. Not like it got stuck, I just didn't feel it anymore. So I'm taking it in the same direction, but possible at a different pace, with more humor in it. It will be read differently as I'm defined myself differently in how I write/type. Stick with me through it! Comments help me continue as I'll know you like it. Bad comments are helpful to, or I should say critisism. This isn't meant to be the greatest thing you ever read, just enjoyable. 

Enjoy,

We walked side by side, and I was quite happy for once. She was gorgeous, and I know, let's be honest, when you're single, anything with legs is gorgeous, but it was different. It wasn't like, just looking through her, and being happy. I was looking in her. Oh god, that sounded perverted, and gross. Or did it. Do I want... Nevermind, let's continue.

She was a short mess of beautiful. Upon getting to the theatre she started asking about a movie or something but I just stuck with 'Sure'. Hell, she was the movie, her beauty was the script, and I was the sad romantic falling in love with a story of her and I. But enough about that, because, this happened.

"So I've noticed you've paid more attention to me than the movie, and I knew you looked like a player, and now I know you are. I think I'm just going to leave before this gets awkward."

"Wait!"

"Oooo!" People in the theatre were getting buzzed over our little fling. 

"Look, you're gorgeous, alright? I can't stop myself. You're asking me to trade beauty, for the beast. Not that the movie is bad, I mean, I've been reading you, I mean admiring you, I mean. Please?"

"I uhh. Look, normally I would accept all that, but you're confusing me, and you could have read that off of anything. You used all the words they use in a movie to get the girl, which never fails, and it's not working here."

"Boo!"

I heard a couple people from the audience completely disagreeing with her, and though they were on my side, they were making her feel really bad and she was on the verge of crying.

"Thanks for nothing!"

She got up and ran up the theatre stairs. This is why I'm a pervert and not a romantic.

Before reaching the top a girl kicked her leg and she fell. She stopped for a moment and just let out the bawling before covering her face and running out. 

D-Did I lose this girl in a matter of 30 minutes. 

There's no way she'd ever speak to me after something like this. Not only did I embarass her, the entire theatre did. 

I started to leave, I got a slap to the butt. 

"Hey baby. she may have not been could for you, but believe me, I am."

She was hot, not beautiful, or gorgeous, but hot. She was taking advantage of what just happened and I didn't care.

"Let's go sweet cheeks."

We left quite quickly. She kept grabbing at me, it was great. I was feeling better already. 

I kind of just let her drag me. She litterally brought me to a hotel not 2 minutes fromthe theatre. Upon getting inside I could see people staring and smiling. Everyone knew. 

"Hey Bob, meet my new boyfriend."

Say what.

She was talking to the guy who checks you out a room.

"Looks like your tastes have gone downhill."

Was that an insult, that was weak. I'm about to score with a hot chick, and that's what he has for it?

"Man, you can talk as much shit as you want. Because in the end run, I'm the one with legs around my neck, and your the one deep throating yourself." 

Haha.

Wimp.

"I hope you know she has STD's."

"Whoooooooooooooa."

Hold up, I'm not that desperate.

"No I don't."

"Regardless, now he makes the choice of trusting you or not. I mean, you probably picked him up from the theatre like the rest of them."

Her mouth opened wide.

"What do you know."

"Uhh, I dated you? Stupid."

I started to leave, they just kept yelling at each other. My night was ruined, hot girls night was ruined, beautiful girls night was ruined. Guess who was part of each night. Yep, I was. There's a lot of things in life I was never good at, and not ruining someone's life seems like one new thing to add.