David: Vlog Footage😁

Liza: David! Leave them be🙄 Congratulations guys they're beautiful!!

Elton: Awe when can we visit?!

Todd: Look they both know how to pose for a camera already! I taught them that😏

Heath: Ya Y/n can we visit?!

I looked up at Heath and rolled my eyes

Y/n: Yes you can all come visit

-Time Skip to when they show up--

I was laying in bed holding both twins as they were just making little noises. For being newborns they were surprisingly quiet, all snuggled up in their blankets and already 3rd outfits of the day. And Heath thought I changed a lot. I looked up to see everything smiling over at me. They took seats on the couches or stood or in some chairs. Everyone said hi to Heath first and then each came over to hug me. "you don't have to be quite guys they're awake" I smiled breaking the quiet atmosphere. "Good" Zane smiled "how are you doing baby girl?" "Great" I smiled at him "okay I'm dying to know what are they're names?!" Gabbie squealed everyone began laughing "Haden and Summer" every in the room awed "you actually let Heath pick?" David laughed while vlogging I just smiled and laughed. "When can I take them in the Tesla?" We all began to laugh as he put his camera away.

One by one everyone had held both babies, everyone took tons of photos and we just had a great time. Heath and I both decided to post a photo each.

Heath's Post:

'My gorgeous babies are here guys!! Haden and Summer❤ Y/n's doing great and so are our little twins

'My gorgeous babies are here guys!! Haden and Summer❤ Y/n's doing great and so are our little twins. Looks like we've got a little heart breaker and I'm gonna have to fight off all the boys coming for my baby girl!'

Y/n's Post:

'I've fallen in love @HeathHussar has some competition now❤ Haden and Summer are here and ready to take over every vlog ever'

I looked around to see everyone just with the babies or filming, these kids were definitely going to have some amazingly supportive family that's for sure. I can already tell they're gonna be spoiled and known all around the world but I don't mind. It's moments like these I wanna remember.

-Late that Night-

I had my eyes closed trying to get some sleep as I just finished feeding the babies, I slightly opened my eyes when I heard talking. Heath was sitting holding the babies smiling at them talking to them about how gorgeous they were and how they'd grow up to do amazing things. "You're adorable Heath" I smiled at him, he looked up and got slightly nervous "I can't help it they're so beautiful. We made them. I can't wait to be a daddy" he said while placing them in their designated cribs. He walked over and I kissed him on the lips "and what a great daddy you'll be" he pulled back "and you will be the most amazing mommy ever"

That night was spent cuddling Heath waking every once in awhile to check on the babies. It was peaceful and something I could get use to, Heath really was going to be a great dad, he almost never took his eyes off them and was always waking up and checking on them. Gosh I love him.

I don't know what this was... was it okay?