Truth or Dare?

They are not in a relationship in this one :)

We were all sitting around the living room it was around noon and we had nothing to do. Then Todd spoke up "Let's play truth or dare!" Everyone promptly agreed and we all sat on or around the couches. Todd pulled out his phone and put everyone's names into an app.

"Okay so theres, Y/n, Heath, Scotty, Zane, Gabbie, David, Liza, Elton, and Todd" we all nodded and he started the game "Okay Y/n!" I rolled my eyes why am I always first? "Dare I guess" Todd pressed the dare button and he read out the dare "Wear your socks on your hands until your next turn" I laughed "That dare was lame!" David laughed and we all agreed but I did it anyway.

The game continued on with Liza having to act like a monkey and a donkey at the same time, David had to describe a typical day in his life to which he said "Doesn't anyone watch my vlogs?!" Scotty got asked if he had to marry an 82 year old who was rich would he say yes or no, Elton had to let Gabbie paint his nails, Zane had to flirt with Scott for a minute straight aka he gave Scott a lap dance, Heath had to eat a handful of crackers and then try and whistle which resulted in spitting crackers all over the camera, Gabbie had to let me draw on her face blindfolded and Scotty got asked if he was a girl and had to date someone in the room who would he date to which he replied "I'd rather date the rat living in Heath's house"

The game continued on full of dares and finally we had quit the app and just let each other pick. We were having a great time full of laughs especially when the guys did something ridiculously stupid. Like Elton seeing how long he could hold his breath or Scott having to strip outside and call an uber. Next was Zane and he wanted a dare so Scott told him he had to wear only one article of clothing and go ask the neighbours for milk, so Zane took everything but his boxers off and walked across the street, we filmed him while the man across the street threatened to beat him up so Zane ran away.

When he sprinted back inside he locked the door and peered out the window then shut the blinds "Man that guy is scary" he said while sitting down. "Okay Y/n and Heath truth or dare?" I took a breath "Truth? I mean these dares are getting pretty intense" Heath chuckled and everyone laughed at me "Well yeah I'd say truth too" and then Zane thought for a second before saying "Do you guys like each other?" He smirked and Heath's face got red as he itched the back of his head while I avoided everyone's eyes. "Ugh I mean-" I began to say before the door bell rang "I'll get it!" Heath jumped up and ran to the door, we all went silent trying to see who it was. Heath opened the door and began to talk "um yes sir. I know sir. Sorry sir" and then we heard the door shut.

Heath walked back and everyone looked at him "Who was that?" David asked "It was our neighbors they said if we did anything stupid like that again he'd call our landlord" everyone began laughing then Scotty spoke up "I'm hungry let's get food!" Everyone started yelling over top of each other, "Let's go!" Someone yelled, "The Tesla only fits 7 David said while getting up, Zane looked over "Heath and Y/n can take Heath's truck" Heath went wide eyes while I looked away.

"Okay!" Todd said while running away, everyone got in the Tesla while Heath and I got in his truck. Everyone else left first and Heath and I sat in an awkward silence for awhile, before he even started the truck, he began to drive and as soon as we got on the freeway we hit traffic. "You didn't need to take the freeway" I told him while he blushed "Ugh yeah I wanted to talk". So while sitting there Heath turned down the music "So ugh about that truth" I began to feel quite nervous. "Yeah" I said quietly "I do like you Y/n" he said quietly and quickly. I looked over at him but he just gripped the steering wheel and began to move again as traffic picked up. "Heath" he shook his head "You know what it's stupid I ugh just forget that I said anything okay?" I made him look at me "Heath I like you too" he smiled and then looked back at the road quickly. "Really?" He asked and I smiled at him "Yes Heath, really".

Heaths face grew into a large smile "So do you want to make this our first date?" I began to blush thinking of it as a date. "Sounds perfect" Heath reached over and grabbed my hand and held it. I turned the radio up and we began to sing, Heath every once and awhile would just look over and smile at me while I sang.

We pulled into some parking lot and Heath ran to my side and opened the door

We pulled into some parking lot and Heath ran to my side and opened the door. He grabbed my hand again and I smirked at him "What I've go to make a good first impression if this is our first date?" He smiled and lead the way.

We walked into the building for me to find out it was a coffee shop. "I know it's not lunch but you like doughnuts and so do I" I squeezed his hand "it's perfect Heath". We walk over and Heath ordered a dozen doughnuts for everyone, his favourite coffee, he then asked what I wanted so I told him and he finished the order. He then walked over to pay. They gave us our order and we walked back to the truck, he put the doughnuts in the truck and just grappling our order.

"Everyone else can wait, this is our date" he smiled while grabbing my hand once again. Heath and I walked around the little strip mall until we found a table outside. We sat together and talked until we had both eaten our food. We continued to walk around in stupid little stores and I bought Heath those fake tattoos. We put the one that said "Mom" on his shoulder and he sent a photo to his mom of him and I pointed at it saying "Do you approve of this tattoo mom?" She immediately replied saying "Not again Heath! But I approve of the girl you're with she's from the vlogs" to which Heath got embarrassed and put his phone in his pocket. We walked around for a little while longer before deciding to go back home.

The entire ride hone was Heath and I holding hands and belting out our favourite songs. We took some pictures and I videoed Heath singing "Roar" because it was hilarious hearing him sound like a woman. We got out of the truck and were bringing in the food when the man across the street began to glare at us so we ran inside and slammed the door shut while laughing.

We walked to the yard and Heath set down the food, everyone ran and grabbed some and Zane questioned us while eating his "Why did it take almost 2 hours to get doughnuts?" Heath looked at me slightly nervous "I made Heath get a tattoo" I pointed at his shoulder that said ''Mom"
David began to film it, "Even though it's fake and says mom, my mom doesn't approve of it" Heath laughed and everyone did too.

He looked over at me and smiled everyone went back to doing what they were before, "So want to get you a 'tattoo' tomorrow too?" He smiled and I blushed at him. "If that's your way on asking me out again then definitely, if you mean let's go tattoos you can not me" I said while holding my hands up in defence. He laughed "I'll pick you up around 9 and we don't have have to get tattoos" I smiled at him and then looked back at our friends. You know almost everyone here is in a relationship so it wouldn't be so bad if Heath and I were in one too. I began to blush thinking about it when Heath whispered "You're cute when you blush" to which my face got very red. I definitely couldn't wait for tomorrow's date.