Halloween Surprise

They aren't in a relationship yet but they wish they were :)

The reader and Heath have been going on multiple dates and he's ready. Also I took most of this from one of those open letter I just altered it a lot.

Most of the guys were out partying, I mean who can blame them? After all it is Halloween. But this time, I stayed back and opted to not go out, I'd rather stay home and do whatever. Well that didn't last long. Everyone came over to the 'guy's' house and they were getting ready for a costume party. I was sitting on the couch vlogging everyone as they got dressed up. "And I don't know what Heath is doing he's taking forever" I said while rolling my eyes as I moved on to explain Scotty's costume.

Some of them looked cute, or funny or just plain stupid. It wasn't until Heath came out of his room in normal clothes that I was confused. Liza then took my camera from me and everyone was filming me.

"Why is everyone staring at me" I questioned. I don't think I've ever been so confused. Heath walked towards me and I stood up facing him. "So Heath what are you supposed to be?" I questioned him. He gave me a smile and looked a little camera shy but he spoke up. "Well Y/n I've got some stuff to say before I tell you my costume okay?" I looked at everyone quite confused. "Um okay, stage is yours go ahead" everyone laughed a little at my joke.
"This is really hard to say and it took a long time for me to figure out exactly what I wanted to say to get my point across. I'm also sorry about how long it is." He took a deep breath in and looked me in the eyes, we sat down on the couch and everyone crowded around us. He set his hand on my thigh and the other was holding my hand.

" Well, it was about 7 years ago that we've met and for about 6 of them I've realized just how much I like you. And I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul.

You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day.

        A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without cigarettes and maybe even a cold drink. I need you when I'm cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful.

You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true. These past few weeks we've been testing our friendship on a different level by going on weekly dates, sometimes even multiple times a week. And that's the way that I like it. You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.

Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all.  I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Baby Girl, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it.

All I want to think of is you. You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. So that was a really long winded way of telling you that I think my costume is boyfriend material, would agree?"

I felt the tears rush from my face in joy, as I basically jumped into Heaths lap. I was hugging him tighter than I think humanly possible. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that" He kissed my temple and everyone cheered and clapped while the girls were basically in tears "Heath you just made the most impossible thing to ever top!" Scotty yelled as we all laughed. "How are you gonna top that to propose Heath?" David laughed and Heath winked making the rest of us begin to laugh. "Also your costume looks great" I mentioned while wiping away my tears of joy.

I couldn't stop re watching the footage, every time I did I fell in love with Heath all over again. Heath decided to not go to the party tonight he'd rather stay with me. "You know I love you right Y/n?" Heath said while sitting down next to me on the couch. "I'm pretty sure you proved that tonight Heath" he smiled and began to cuddle up to me. "Well I didn't want to do this with all the guys around because I was scared that they'd think I was moving way to fast but in my mind we have been dating for like 6 years" I smiled up at him getting butterflies in my belly "We've been dating in my mind since I met you Heath" he smiled "good then you wont mind me giving you this" he pulled out a tiny box, I opened it to find a ring inside

 "Well I didn't want to do this with all the guys around because I was scared that they'd think I was moving way to fast but in my mind we have been dating for like 6 years" I smiled up at him getting butterflies in my belly "We've been dating in ...

"It's a promise to you, that I will protect you, love you, fight for you, and care for you Y/n. There's no way I'm leaving your side. I love you and I promise to one day be with you forever" he said while putting the ring on my finger. I leaned in and gave Heath a kiss. When we finally pulled back he smiled and leaned back in for another kiss.

After all my years of knowing and loving Heath I've never seen him expressing his emotions the way he did, and I'm so proud and in love with him for what he did. I'm just glad he finally said something though because I've been ready to be with Heath for so long that I forgot I wasn't actually with him before.

That night was spent cuddling Heath in his room telling him how much he meant to me. We spent most of it cuddled up telling each other about all the times we've loved each other even though we weren't dating. It was around 2am when I finally laid my head down next to Heaths heart just listening. He was drawing little circles on my shoulders and finally he spoke "go to sleep love I'll be here forever from now on okay?" I smiled and gave him one last kiss "you better be".

(I'm sorry if you thought that in this imagine they moved way to fast, but I figured for this they've known each other forever and been in love with each other and Heath just wanted to express it) :)

Also sorry if this chapter was really cheesy :)

And remember you can request at anytime!