His Parents

Sorry I don't know his parents names or his brothers! Also sorry it was hard to change up the difference between his and hers parents...
Also still taking requests!
You are dating in this one :)
Anyway on with the story!
Update his moms name is Cori, his brother is Shane and his step is Mark

I was sitting on the counter of my apartment when I got a text from Heath saying "Let me in babeeeeeee" I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door and let him in "Yes?" He smiled and threw me over his shoulder and dropped me on the couch. "Hi baby" he smiled at me "Hi Hot Shot" he laughed and I rested my legs over top of him as we sat on the couch.

"So did you need anything?" I asked while scrolling through Twitter feed's. He took in a long breath "Actually yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to go stay up at my parents for awhile? You don't have to but they want me to go and catch up with the family, and they wanted to meet you. That and it's our 7 month anniversary while we'd be there." He was silent for a minute, I could see it in his eyes that he wanted me to go with him. "Ugh sure. When do we leave?" He grinned "Really?" I nodded "Okay well get packing we leave tonight" I jokingly slapped his shoulder "Heath! You leave everything last minute" he laughed before pulling me away from the couch "Let's get you packed princess" he said while taking me to my room.

After Heath and I packed everything I'd need and a backpack full of my camera equipment for YouTube we both agreed we would need coffee if we wanted to stay awake during this flight. So we headed down and got into Heaths truck. Heath began to drive and I began to vlog. "Hey guys! Heath surprised me with a trip to Florida to see his family! Cool right? So we leave tonight around 5 and by the time we get to Heaths parents it will probably be about 10 ish so that's why yesterday's vlog for you guys will be late." I pointed the camera at Heath "and we are off to get coffee! And probably food because who doesn't love food?!" I giggled and turned the camera off.

--On the Airplane--
The flight was very quiet and there was really nobody actually on the plane. There was an old couple in the front row, Heath and I in the back row and one or two random people here and there. Heath had my camera out showing the empty flight "Look guys apparently a late night to Florida is not very popular" he then pointed the camera at me and I made a funny face "Are you ready to meet my parents Y/n?" I took a deep breath and made a dramatic pause "Ummmm I'm probably going to make a fool out of myself" Heath laughed "Well they've seen your vlogs so they already know about you" I gave Heath a weird look and raised my eyebrows. "They've seen my vlogs? Oh Gosh I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Hussar" he began to laugh "They're like teenagers they have to stalk who I'm in a relationship with" I gave Heath a smug look "Sounds like when you met me. I've seen you spam like all my Instagram posts" Heath began to blush and looked away "That's different" He said shyly "Anyway guys we'll see you later!" We waved goodbye to the camera and Heath shut it off.

The airplane ride was long and boring, and full of stupid snapchat stories from Heath and I. Although I did get my vlog uploaded with all that free time.

Finally the plane landed and Heath and I both grabbed our backpacks and made our way to get the truck that Heath rented there for us. Heath began to drive to his old house as I looked at the view of Florida at night. "Are you excited?" Heath asked while holding my hand. "I'm kind of nervous" Heath laughed "They'll love you babe" I hope he was right.

When we got to his parents house Heath and I walked up to the door hand in hand. Heath just opened the door and I laughed at him he turned and blushed "What? I use to live here too you know" I just smiled as he walked his way through the house and to the living room. His parents were sitting on the couch, his dad was watching a tv show and his mom was on her phone. "Hey mom, Hey dad" they both looked up and his mom jumped up right away. "Heath!" She hugged him and then so did his dad. I quietly just stood near Heath smiling.
"And you must be the lovely Y/n" his mom smiled "That would be me" I blush and she came in for a hug. She then took a step back and Heath's dad smiled at me "Good to finally meet you kiddo" I smiled "and you sir" he laughed "Awe come here! I'm a hugger too" and pulled me into a hug.