"I don't think we'll ever leave the house..."

"I promise not to start anything. This time." He raised an eyebrow and I swear I felt like hot rocks in the bottom of my stomach. "Besides, I do want to get your things home as soon as we can."

Biting my lip, I followed him with my eyes as he disappeared inside the bathroom. The rush of water started a second later and steam came out from the door. Taking a deep breath, I stood up and fought the urge to grab something to cover myself with before walking to the bathroom.

He kept his word. Twenty minutes later, he was rushing me to get to the car. We didn't even have breakfast. He stated that he was hoping to get one of those brownies or cinnamon rolls Juno made.

When his Jeep parked in front of Juno's house, my stomach rolled. It was weird to come back to get all my stuff, but at the same time, I was truly happy staying with Bryan. Even if I didn't know where half of everything was yet.

"Ready?" His tone was soft.

I turned to look at him and my lips tugged up. "Ready."

Before we rang the bell, Juno was already out the door. "Jessie!"

We hugged each other before she patted me on the back. "I really hope you haven't had breakfast, guys!" She embraced Bryan too before grabbing my arm and walking with me inside the house. It smelled delicious. Like cinnamon and fresh bread out of the oven. "I was expecting you guys a little earlier, but I guess you were busy." She wriggled her eyebrows and in the span of a second, my whole face was burning.

"Come on, Juno! We don't need to hear stuff like that!" Seth argued with a grossed-out expression on his face. Mr. Gomez, Carlos, laughed at him. However, they both stood up and gave us both bear hugs too.

I sat beside my little brother, and as Carlos asked Bryan something, I turned to Seth. "How are you?"

"I have a new room, if you haven't heard. Well, technically, I'll move in today, when you get all of your stuff out."

I smiled, but it didn't reach my eyes completely. "Good for you."

Seth rolled his eyes. "Okay. I'll admit it. I miss you," he added begrudgingly. "Although I'm sure you don't miss me at all." He signaled me with a fork filled with a piece of pancake.

My grin widened. "I don't have much time to miss you, dork. But you know, I don't have anyone to annoy."

My brother chuckled. "I'm pretty sure you'll annoy Bryan, eventually."

"I would never!" I retorted mocking offense. We both laughed together.

"So," Bryan reached out for my hand before looking at Seth, "What would you say if you spend next weekend with us? I got an Xbox and no offense," he lifted my hand and kissed my knuckles, "you suck at video games, Jess. I could use a partner in Call of Duty. What do you say?"

Frowning, I stared at him. I had no idea he had an Xbox because playing video games was the last thing we've done.

Seth glanced at Bryan, then at me. "I'd love to. Thank you."

"You can invite that girlfriend of yours for dinner so I can have someone to talk while you guys play video games."

He smiled. He knew I was making fun of him and his girlfriend. "Sounds like a plan."

We finished breakfast and June asked me about my new job at chef Olander's restaurant and such. All in all, we had a great morning.

After packing everything and getting it inside the car, we said goodbye. It was teary and emotional, and it didn't matter that I was living twenty minutes away, both Juno and I shed tears as we hugged good bye.

I sniffled at the same time Bryan started the car. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Jess. You know you can invite them all over anytime you want, right?"

"I know," I shook my head. "Thank you for inviting Seth over the weekend. He's really excited." Bryan squeezed my hand grinning. I frowned. "By the way, I didn't know you have an Xbox."

He chuckled. "I don't. We're on our way to get one."

My lips tugged up at the same time my heart soared for him. "Were you trying to impress my brother?"

Bryan glanced at me for a moment before starting the car. "I know you miss him, so I think it's kind of cool to have him over every other weekend."

A warm feeling ran through me. He was doing it for me. I fell in love ten times harder for him. "You know? Seth probably knows what a softie you're becoming because I don't suck at games. I've played them for a while and I can kick ass."

The car jolted as he stepped on the gas. "Good. Because you'll have to teach me. I might want to bond with your brother, but I don't want him to look so smug about it."

I laughed. Gosh. Bryan, is a keeper, for sure.

Thank you all so much for reading this story! Love you!! Also, it's my book birthday!! Perfectly Imperfect is out!! Yay!!!! :)