Imagine 33; weekly idol

Start from the beginning

All of them had a confused look because you said it in english but you know that they understand some of it, "What was that?" Hyeong-don said also in english.

Everyone clapped, "That was really unique.." Deffcon said.

"Anyways, let's move on because the surprise is waiting."

All the girls started fan girling already while you stood still clapping your hands while pouting.

The staffs came and gave you all seats, "I think you guys will love the surprise but first you must guess." Defconn said making everyone say 'awe'.

"Okay first hint is: if you were not a kpop idol and you love listening to kpop, which kpop group are you gonna listen to?"

All the girls whispered amongst each other while you were thinking quietly, "3..2..1.. okay, let's all go around and say what we came up."

First person got it wrong then the second one.. seriously you swear that they were listening to bts earlier and you had a feeling it was them.

Finally it was your turn, "Bangtan Sonyeondan?" You said more like questioning, "Oh!" All of them said, "You're.....Correct!"

Suddenly bts came out if no where, the girls started screaming. You were just clapping.

Oh no..

"3..2..1.. Anyeonghaseo, We are BTS!"

We all clapped and smiled at each other, the staffs also brought seats for them. "Thank you, for the wonderful surprise.." (friends name) said while looking at bts.. you hid your face in embarrassment.

"Yeah, this isn't free.."

We started to laugh, "Wow, its been a long time bts came here." V stood up and gave Defconn and Hyeong-don a hug, you slightly smiled.

"Okay, question time!" Defconn said, you all clapped and listened to the first question, "We heard that you guys are big fan of bts and you guys are still rookies.. we thought of giving you guys a warm welcome by inviting bts to join us.."

To be honest you weren't interested in any boy groups because you wanted to focus on working really hard.

Ahem..

"Since bts is here *smirks* which guy in particular is your favourite?" Defconn said making your heart pound faster, you looked at bts and saw one guy.

Jungkook was looking at you, with a smirk on his face. "Let's start.."

Don't please..

//your turn///

"Umm.."

You looked at them and they were all smiling, looking at Jungkook made your heart beat and you didn't like the feeling.. it was he was expecting you to say his name but you can't..

Well you kind of did like the feeling..

"Right now, i'm not really interested in any boy groups.."

They all were shock at what you've said, "Omo! Really?! Oh then say good bye to bts.. you can go now.." Hyeong-don said waving at bts, bts stood up and pretended to leave, "No no.. i have a reason.."

You said shaking your hands and kicking your feet in the air, you pouted and they were looking at you, "I just want to concentrate first before, you know.." you took a quick glance at Jungkook and he was smiling.

More like smirking..

"Ahh okay, stand up and say sorry to them."

You bit your lip and stood up, "Wait. Say sorry to them individually." You sighed and turned to them, they were smiling brightly. First you went to Seokjin, he was already smiling at you.

"Sorry sunbaenim.." (is that right?)

Then so on.. (hehe just imagine the other members..)

You noticed Jungkook was the next person, both of you cleared your throat. He sat up properly as if he's excited to hear you say sorry, which made you even more nervous.

You acted normal and sighed, "Sorry sunbaenim.."

He smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly.

Everyone's eyes was widen and their mouths were wide open, why does Jungkook have to do this.. he did say that he wanted to keep you and his relationship secret.

"Yah, what are you doing? Everyone will know." You whispered in his ears, he flinched because your lips accidentally touched his ears, he lets you go and you turned around smiling at them.

"Ah.. you see.. me and .. um--"

You sat down on your seat, you listened to every word he said..

"Y/n is my girlfriend and we have been keeping our relationship secret. We have been in a relationship for 3 years now."

He turns to the camera​ and kneels down, you stood up but your friend beside you stopped you.

"ARMY please accept her, don't hate her because of me, please love her."

You felt blood rush to your cheeks, you put your hands on your chest, again.. he never fails to make your heart beat rapidly.

He stood up and sat, everyone was quiet, it felt awkward, you looked at him and he winked. You turned away quickly.

"Wow, we have a new couple.."

Why do you have to do this to me?

-------------------

I don't really get this imagine but i just wrote what came out of my mind.. hehehe..