Love??

Jungkook's pov

I'm sitting here watching Jimin hyung and V hyung playing basketball, i want to join them but its summer and its very hot and i hate getting sweaty. Jimin hyung looks so cool well he always look cool. I have always admired Jimin hyung he's so kind and talented, he does everything with so much passion that's why i look up to him so much and i want to become like him.

I was thinking about Jimin hyung when suddenly something caught my eye and i was so furious, i shouldn't be angry but i don't know why i couldn't see it. Suga hyung was holding Jimin hyung's waist which seems like he was teaching Jimin hyung something but the fact that Suga hyung was touching Jimin hyung got me angry.

My hand immediately clenches into a fist and was about to hit the table when Jin hyung called saying that lunch was ready, it was then that i cooled myself.

We were all at the table and as usual Jimin hyung would always put food into my bowl but this time i was so furious that i didn't let him and i served myself which was weird and confusing to me as to why was i reacting this way in the first place. Suddenly something kicked me right in the head "am i getting jealous" but why would i, its not that i like Jimin hyung or maybe i do. Oh my god this can't be real i mean i can't fall for him cause he's my hyung and i only have an admiration for him but what if its not admiration but love. I am in love with Jimin hyung!