Chapter Fourteen and a Half : Twenty-Ninth of September

The past two days went on with me reeling on what Ruki confessed.

My guess is right.

Ruki is not a normal guy. Not human at all. He desires blood and he desires mine.

I know I should be frightened but I don't feel any of that. I am very intrigue about him actually.

Today I distance myself from him, I tried.

Our gym teacher called us out to the field for a game.

I kept on looking for him and found him leaning on a wall, alone. It might be because he's trying to distance from the smell of the blood, I don't know.

Carmela came to him. She's beautiful. I have no one to compare for her pretty face and kind heart. Is she a ?.... What about Byo? Umi? These people who stands out from the rest... Maybe they are.

Anyways, Shou was my team mate. I focused on the game because everyone in my team was very determined to win.

But as I was running towards Shou, I don't know why but my eyes just traveled and found Ruki. He looked very angry and it surprised me, I tripped on my own feet. We didn't win. Ruki's team won though.

Shou brought me to the infirmary but there was no nurse so he went out to look for one. I was trying to pull a bandage from the table near me when I accidentally knocked some metallic stuffs down.

Then he came in. Ruki.

He treated my wound, which shocked me.

And for the first time I was able to say my thanks to him. It feels really good.

I also took the opportunity to ask the question that's been eating me since the other day.

I asked Ruki to come to my house.

It's for our music club presentation.

There's 0.01 percent chance that he'll say yes but I still tried and asked him.

After maybe a few minutes of waiting for his answer,

Ruki... okayed.

I am nervous. Excited... I can't stop fidgeting.

From where I took the strength to ask him, I don't know.

But here I am, waiting for his arrival.