27

Zoey

I wake up to the doorbell ringing loudly and someone banging on the door . "what the hell?" I say opening the door.

I look and my dad stands there with flowers and open arms. I scoff and move aside to let him in.

"What no hug Zoey" he chuckles, I roll my eyes and turn to him.

"Your joking"

"No?"

"You can't just come and apologise to me I'm not the one you offended"  I get up and put the flowers in water.

"Honey, I'm just worried about" he sighs.

"Go on"

"Your 22 and you have almost 4 year daughters, I just feel you missed the train that is life. Girls your age graduated college and are partying, being young" he says.

He sits down on the bar stool before he continues " your not old enough to have this life right now".

I huff "dad listen, I didn't just wake up one and was like I'm going to have kids right now. It happened okay its been 3 almost 4 years, I'm happy my life isn't normal and it never has been" I smile.

"Your happy with Zayn? Honey people don't like what he believes in they want to hurt him" he argues.

"So? Thats people being arrogant and closed minded, he's a person and I love him" I sit down next to him.

He smiles " you do? I trust you Zoey your smart and I know you say and do the right things" he holds my hand.

"So just trust me dad when I say I love him, okay?" I grin.

"And I love her, believe me sir" I hear Zayn say from the kitchen arch way. "I have one question, can I trust your with my daughter and my grandkids?" My father stares cold.

"I would die for them" Zayn says walking for and wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay then, I'm sorry " my dad smiles

×××

"I have an interview later" Zayn says as he sits down on the couch next to me.

"Okay cool, with who?" I smile as I finish putting Gabi's hair up. "Maura Meyer" he says picks up Gabi from the floor.

"Ooh I like her " I chuckle. "Can you play with ne daddy?" Gabi murmurs.

"Sure baby" he says getting up and moving over to where her Bella were previously playing.

I smile and stand up " what do you guys want for lunch?".

"Macaroni" Bella screams and Zayn chuckles while Gabi covers her ears then proceeds to cover Bella's mouth with her hands.

"Be quiet" Gabi pouts and Bella hugs her in apology "sorry baba" she smirks.

Zayn looks up at me and mouths ' I love you' and I blow him a kiss in return then turn to the kitchen.

I finish cooking and call for Bella and Gabi. They both sit down at the table and eat quickly wanting to get back to playing.

"Babe" I say staring at Zayn who was sat across from me. "Yeah" he murmurs "have you thought of having more kids?" I say waiting for his response.

"Yeah, but if you don't want anymore I understand" he smiles. "I love you" I say kissing him.

"Same here" he smirks.

×××

Zayn's interview is in the next chapter

*also I unpublished my imagines because I changed my mind and decied to finish this book as a book and not an imagines book