19

Zoey

I wake up to a jabbing pain in my back, shit.

I quickly grab my phone dialing Kendall, "what?" she grumbles into the phone.

"Code red" I say huffing loudly into the phone " oh my- I'm on my way" she says hanging up.

I really wanna call zayn, but I don't, I'll get Kendall to do it when she gets here.

I scramble to get my bag of clothes groaning in pain as I go along.

A loud knock on my door and I wobble to the door, I swing it open hoping to see Kendall.

But no, its Zayn.

"What do you want?" I groan in pain " Kendall called me" he smiled lightly.

I'm going kill her, why did she do that " fine just help me get out and to the hospital" I said pushing past him.

×××
I groan loudly as the doctor tells me to push, how the hell am I going to do that.

I don't want to hold Zayn's hand but I do.

I also hold Kendall's but I inflict more painful squeezes in Zayn's hand.

"Almost there Zo" Kendall beams.

"Ugh thank God " I screech.

"Come you can do it Zoey" Zayn says placing a hand on my shoulder.

10 minutes later I heard the cry of one of my daughter's.

I start crying at the sound of the other "you did it Zoey" Kendall said gasping.

"2 minutes apart" the doctor mumbles " their so beautiful" Zayn says crying as the doctor hands him one of the twins.

I turn and the doctor hands me the other "the names" the nurse says holding a certificate.

"Gabriella and Isabella" I smile.

"I love those names" Zayn beams at me, in that moment I knew I still loved him I just can't get hurt again.

"Isabella Grace Malik" I smile at the nurse.

"And Gabriella Jae Malik" Zayn says.

"Welcome to the world Gabi and Bella" Kendall beams

×××
So....she has had the twins and it was so hard to write since I've never gave birth or seen anybody unless you count the ones on YouTube that I watch when I want to see if its painful then contemplate if I really want kids.

But anyway I actually used the names Isabella and Jae (pronounced J) because I want to name my future daughter Isabella Jae. So that why I switched around the names so its Gabriella Jae and Isabella Grace.

Plus I named them after Isabella from phineas and ferb. And Gabriella from highschool musical because she's my favorite character.

But yeah I hope you guys liked this chapter.