6

Zoey

"Chloe" I squeal rubbing my dogs belly while I sit in studio waiting to be interview.

"Zoey, their ready for you" my asistant/manager Nadine chimes.

I give Chloe to her and walk into the room.

"Zoey May" the interviewer Callie, says shaking my hand.

"Hi " I smile sitting down.

"So Zoey your ep 'Just the Beginning' came out a few weeks ago and it did amazing, and I personally think that was an amazing title because this is your beginning" she says smile warmly at me.

"Well thank you, the name was very cliche but I mean its the truth. And in my music I want to be honest and relatable ".

She quickly looks down at her card " so recently you have been seen out and about with Zayn Malik" she smirks.

"Um...yeah I mean were not dating but he's an absolute sweetheart, very charming guy" I blush.

"So there's no romance?" she squints " no just good friends, and I mean he's my boss so I'm mean...." I stop and think Zayn and I have to be something more right, I'm not going to say anything anyway.

"Anyway your bestfriend or 'wife' is none other than Kendall Jenner or Kenny as you call her on your Snapchat" Callie smiles.

"Yeah she's my bestfriend, we do so much together and she just an amazing person to be around" I say giggling.

××

"What does it matter if I lie to you!" I sing loudly in my kitchen making Kendall and I dinner.

"I know the sound of your heart" I repeat dancing around the kitchen.

"Oh my Healy " I say out of breath.

"You okay in there " Kendall jokes from my living room.

"Obviously, I really hope to meet Matty one day" I say walking in with our pasta and garlic bread.

"Well if you get popular enough, which I'm sure of " she smiles quickly grabbing my world famous pasta.

"Kendall what if I do, that would be a dream or maybe I'd meet Rihanna or Beyonce oh God" I say thinking about all the possibilities.

"Babe just chill and eat this amazing pasta " she says sipping her water shortly after.

"I know I'm stressing and nothings happened yet" I groan.

"Your amazing just remember that" she smiles.

×××

I'm so sorry for the big Matty Healy freak out Zoey had, I'm just obsessed with the 1975 right now and Matty oh lord somebody stop me omg.

But I was listening to the 1975's song ' the sound' so I was feeling it.