Protect

Kylo's Pov.

I opened the door.
"You alright, Kylo?"  He asked.
I nodded. I said,"You need to pack yourself a bag, Ched." He shook his head and roared,"No! I'm..... You're not leaving me again after all of that." I said,"You are if you like it or not! Do you really think I want to drop you away to a man that I barley just saw again? His really my only hope, Ched. I made a promise to your mother and myself that I would protect you at all cost..... even if involves that man." I sighed. I said,"You are more important then you think, Chedder. I'm just afraid if I tell you that everything is going to hell. I'm going to visit ever day..... I promise."

He gave me a look and said,"Your leaving me with, Mr. Ponytail!?!" I said,"Yes..... And Mr. Ponytail help me get to you. He also saved me life. Now get packing, Kiddo."
He shook his head.
"This is maddness, Kylo. I want to stay with you," He said.

"And you think I don't want you around..... I can't wait in till we beat this freakin Empire. They did to much to me," I said but said the last sentence to myself. He gave me a look and said,"So this is all for you..... Isn't it?" I looked away from him.
"You'll understand one day why I'm doing this, Ched," I said.