Involved

Kylo's Pov.

They hung up.
"Karabast!" I yelled throwing the thing to the floor.
"Karabast......" I said again picking it up. I put my hand in one of my pockets.

I could use Kanan's help.
It's only been a week. Wait why dif I even think that?
Should I get the rebels involved in this? I need there help to protect Ched.
I looked back at the ship.

I need to give him a call before he gets busy.

Then I got a call from Kanan.
"Perfect timing....." I answered. He smiled and said,"Hey.... I know you've only been on one week alone but, I talked to Hera about letting you stay." I nodded and said,"I can't stay...... Sadly I need Chedder to stay." He asked,"The wookie?" I said,"Yes...... I need to rebel...... There's a lot of stuff that's happening that you don't even want on your shoulders and that may even include Ched. I'll check on him all the time but he's not safe with me, Caleb." He said,"Alright, Alright....... I'll protect the kid...... But your coming over every day so he can see your fine." I said,"That's when I was always going to go." He said,"Meet me tommorow at the fleet."

I said,"Got it."
We said our good-byes and hung up.

Chedder is not going to like this.......