fight

You hurried into the hallway as you saw your best friend standing in front of her locker.

"Where were you? You weren't in maths class today?" you gave her an angry look.

"I wasn't in the mood for maths" she snapped.

"You know this is important right? You can't just skip classes because you aren't in the mood"

"Y/n, can you just worry about your own business, please?"

You were just about to say something as Ethan interrupted you.

"Y/n, can you come with me real quick?" he had a concerned look on his face.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"It's Grayson, he's about to fight that one guy, whatever his name is. We can't calm Grayson down, please just come help"

Your eyes went wide and you took Ethan's hand and started to run.

As you reached the guy's locker you immediately ran towards Grayson who was about to punch the guy in the face.

"Grayson! Gray please calm down!"

You tried to calm him down but he just wouldn't.

You stood in front of him trying to get him away from the guy by pushing him away.

"I swear to god if you say that one more fucking time I'll fucking rip your head off you motherfucker" Grayson yelled, trying to get away from your grip without hurting you.

The guy kept saying things that made Grayson go crazy and it made it harder for you to calm him down.

You put you forehead on his and held his neck to calm him down a little and he immediately stopped trying to push you away.

It was like he got hypnotized by your touch.

You looked into his eyes and played with his hair.

"Stop it, babe, for me. You'll get hurt" you whispered into his ear.

He closed his eyes as you kept whispering things to calm him down, he let out a groan and pulled you into a tight hug.

The guy kept yelling things to piss him off but Grayson ignored it, as hard as it was, he still did.

"Then let's get out of here before I punch him in his ugly face" he said and kissed you on the cheek.

You looked over to Ethan who looked relieved.

You went outside the school building  and as far from the guy as possible while holding Grayson's hand.

Ethan stopped and turned towards you.

"Well, you're like the only person who ever succeeded to calm him down, congrats"

You laughed, looking over to Grayson who was still mad.

"It's always so hard for me to calm him down when he's angry, next time I'll just call you" he continued.

"Yeah, just do that, except when Grayson just doesn't get into fights ever again"

You looked over to him and raised your eyebrow.

"Yeah, alright, I promise I won't, babe"

You kissed him passionately, causing Ethan clear his throat loudly.

You ignored him and whispered 'I love you' against Grayson's lips.

heyy, it's zeynep ( fysdrew ) @bieberfeatdolan on twitter & ig!!
I'm sorry I never uploaded a chapter on here. I never had the time to write an imagine so I couldn't upload on Sunday, mainly because I'm in my last school year and it's really important for me. But I've found a little time to write this shit imagine, I really hope you like it. I can write better than this but it's whatever, I'll maybe come thru with a way better imagine this Sunday :)