Bailey

Smut warning don't read if you don't like these kind of imagines
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You touch up your makeup, finish straightening your hair and put on your red dress, you could see every curve of your body. You were wearing your new heels that you bought earlier today, you splash on some perfume, grab your purse and your phone. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door, it was Grayson.
"Wow" he said with his mouth wide open
"What?" you said with a cheeky smile on your face
"You look amazing y/n" Grayson said whilst he bit his bottom lip
"You don't look too bad yourself Bailey" you said as you winked (you knew he didn't like it when people called him Bailey)
"Don't call me that again or I'll have to punish you" he said with a smirk on his face
"My bad Bai- I mean Grayson come on or we'll be late, I'm hungry I haven't eaten all day
"No, I warned you, I have to punish you. I can give you something to eat baby" he said whilst looking down
"But I-" he cut you off by slamming his lips against yours, you kiss back passionately, his hands placed on your butt and your hands rummaging through his hair.
"Jump" he said, you listened to his demand.
You were now pushed up against the wall, the make out turning pretty heated, his breaths were becoming faster and faster and so were yours. He started to plant kisses down your neck leaving hickeys, you let out a small moan.
Grayson slams you down on your bed not breaking the kiss, he tells you to take off your clothes so now you were there in nothing but your victoria secret underwear.
"I like what I see" Grayson says
"Okay I've done my part, it's your turn now, take off your clothes" you said
"No, I want you to take them off for me"
so that's what you did, you took off his tight black jeans and his white t shirt, he was now stood there in his Calvin Klein underwear you could see his bulge, you couldn't take your eyes off his perfectly toned abs, you want him so bad, you can't wait any longer.
You push him on the bed and get on top him, you started to kiss him fast, you started to move your hips up and down, his hands were moving down your body you felt him placing his hands in your underwear making you moan.
"Right, that's enough stop teasing me" you said angrily
"Fine by me" he ripped off your underwear and took off your bra, you take off his boxers , damn he was big.
Grayson pushed you onto the bed forcefully and he gets on top you, he started to softly breathe down your body and massages your boobs this turned you on.
"Stop fucking around Grayson, just do it already"
Without a warning he slams in you, you felt a little pain but soon the pain turned into pleasure every thrust became faster, you hear him grunting and cursing under his breath you two were loud.
"I like it when you call me daddy princess" he says
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" you moan
"Keep doing that for me baby girl"
You both feel yourself reaching your climax.
"Holy shit I think I'l have to call you Bailey more often" you said to Grayson, "I'd like that baby" he said winking
"I'll make you feel good next time daddy" you said smirking
"Can't wait baby girl" he said smiling.
You both spend the rest of the night cuddling, eating pizza and watching netflix.
You had the best time of your night.