news

and you wait. if it shows 2 lines... well then you're pregnant.
minutes felt like hours, waiting for a such a life changing moment. what if you were carrying a child? how would you tell grayson?
you were sat on the lid of the toilet, biting your nails.
then you look back down.
two lines.
two lines.
you're carrying grayson's baby.

how would you tell him? what will he say?

wait, why are you so scared? you've been married for a year, and know each other since college.

although deep inside, you were over the moon that you'd have a little thing that's half of you and half the person you love running around, you just nervous.

a feeling of shock, fear and happiness all came over you at once, and tears started streaming down your face. you couldn't help it. your sobs were loud.

loud enough to wake grayson up.
"baby? is that you?" you heard him call out from the room.

you get up to a halt and run towards the bathroom door, making sure it's locked.
at this point, your cries have become a little softer, but not non-existent.

a little knock can be heard at the bathroom door.
"baaabe, what's up? you're not okay so don't try and tell me that you are," he says in his groggy morning voice.

"i'm scared," you reply, anxiously.

"about what?"

you slowly open the door to reveal a shirtless grayson.
he's just wearing boxers and he's rubbing his eyes in tiredness and confusion. his muscles look tanned and flexed as he brings his hand up to his eye.

you're calmer now, but still crying, and your breaths are short every now and again.

his arms open wide to give you a big hug.
your head is in his chest; you feel warm, and cosy, and safe.
you think to yourself, 'why should i be afraid? this is the man i love.'

you move out of the hug, but he holds your hands.

"tell me what's wrong, please," he says gently, kissing your hand.

"are you s-sure you won't g-get freaked-d out?" you say between breaths.

"i'll try my best," he smiles sweetly, trying to lighten the mood a little.

this calms you down a lot more, and at this point, you're a little more at ease.

"i'm well, i'm-" you stutter, not being able to get your words out.

"i'm pregnant... and it's yours, obviously," your words finally slip out, with calmness.

grayson lets go of your hands and freezes.
you just look at him, not knowing what to do. after about 10 seconds, he moves his hands and puts them through his hair, mouth wide open in shock.

now you're scared. he's acting so odd.
'what if he doesn't love me anymore?' you questioned yourself. your head starts to drop a little and your happiness begins to fade away.

he finally speaks up, "s-s-so you're telling me, that i'm going to be a father?" he asks, putting his hands over his mouth in utter disbelief.

"well, yeah," you reply.

"th-that's-" you cut him off.
"look if you're not happy then jus-" and he cuts you off with a passionate kiss.
his hands begin to run wild through your hair.
you put your arms around his neck and kiss him back with all the love you have inside you.

he pulls away.
"that's incredible... is what i was going to say," he says, staring in to your eyes.
"i can't believe i'm going to be a dad!"

"i love you so so much, and i'm glad you're happy about it," you tell him, relieved.

he lets go of you and puts his hands behind his head, and begins pacing back and forth around the room. his tan muscles flex once again, and you bite your lip at the sight.

"i can't wait to see him or her.
if it's a boy, i'll get him the coolest toy cars, and get him all the trendy little shoes and clothes. and then when he goes to school for the first day, i'll put him on my shoulders and take him to school. and when he gets older we can meet his girlfriend... i hope he loves her like i love you.
and if it's a girl, oh boy, she'll be absolutely beautiful, just like you. i'll treat her like a princess and get her everything she wants. and when she brings home her first boyfriend, we can meet him and give him 'the talk' and i can make sure he treats my little girl like a queen.

oh my god, i want to be a dad so bad. i can't
wait for the day i see my little prince or princess. and seeing as half of the baby will be you, i'm lucky that he or she will be so gorgeous. and wow, when..."

grayson continues to pace around, rambling on about how excited he is, and you just watch, leaning against a door frame, laughing.
seeing him like this made you smile so much and seeing him happy was amazing.
in 9 months, yours and grayson's child will be born, and the thought of being a mother to the child of the love of your life made you
absolutely ecstatic.

9
months.

-----
yo ✌🏼️ it's @cookiedolanx from twitter :)
it was my turn to write today and i literally had no idea what to write about, this is all i could come up with!!
i don't find writing that enjoyable so i'm not a very good writer :/
but dm me on twitter or comment any thoughts, i don't mind criticism at all!
have a lovely morning/ afternoon/ evening/ night ❤️