Shower (smut)

you this is gonna be kinda graphic so read at your own discretion (and dont say i didn't warn you!)

but that being said, enjoy it you horny shits

------------------------------------

You were standing there in front of the mirror, admiring your new lace thong, your boyfriend bought it for you as a present, it was his birthday tomorrow and you wanted to give him a little present of his own. He was filming right now but had been sneaking a few naughty texts throughout the day.

Your phone lights up

gray: be over in 10 babygirl ;)

You decide you may as well light a candle of few leading to the bathroom, making a trail for him to follow to his prize.

gray: I'm coming up  now, you best be ready for me

y/n: ill be waiting, come find me x

gray: you know it drives me crazy when you tease me baby

-----------------------

Grayson marches into the apartment and immediately follows the trail calling your name, he hears the shower running and realises what you're doing.

'baby, I'm here' he calls out

You decide to ignore him and tease him further, knowing the more frustrated he is the rougher he'll be with you.

You hear him undressing before feeling his warm hands against your neck, his rough fingertips graze your skin as he sweeps your hair over your shoulder, pressing his warm lips against the sensitive skin of your neck, kissing softly.

He works his way down to your collarbone before whispering into your ear what a naughty girl you are, making you blush.

He smirks before he returns to kissing your neck but harsher this time, sucking against the wet skin, marking his presence.

Meanwhile, his hands roam your body, cherishing every inch it.

His hands reach down, further and further, nearing your...

----------------------------------

and then you wake up and realise you made this all up in your head bc Grayson is a holy child of God and would never do that.

or would he ;)

see you all next thursday! -georgia