chapter 5: i dont mind the rain

*so here's chapter 5*

I cant believe my parents did this to me... yes that fight was pretty violent, don't get me wrong; but come on alexa had her ass handed to her. im grounded for the rest of the week that's no surprise. who the fuck can you blame? only me. like I said before im the biggest mistake a person will ever meet. im too scared to be in the presence of my parents. they're more pissed at me than ever. they always went easier on Danny when he was in school. im starting to think alexa is right, I guess no one gives a single fuck about me.

I sit im my room for the rest of the day with my iPod blasting pierce the veil.... im too depressed to face anybody. I have the urge to grab my razor out of my book bag, then I hear a knock on my door. "who is it?" Karla yelled. "its Danny." looks like he stopped by to see mom and dad like he said he would. "come in." I at least let Danny in because he understands me more than our parents. also he wouldn't go off on me like they did. "mom and dad told me what you did." great here we go. "Danny I I needed to defend myself she threw the first punch and I had to defend myself I wasn't just going to let her get away with it....or are you going to side with mom and dad on this?" karla said. "im not mad but you were disrespectful to mom and dad." Danny replied. "like I said to mom and dad I was defending myself and I had to also defend myself from mom and dad yelling at me they never listen to me, and your not listening to me." tears started to stream down Karla's face "I believe you Karla I know you didn't start the fight and you were defending yourself, but mom and dad were hurt when you told them to fuck off." Danny said hugging Karla. " I can deal with this on my own I don't need help from anyone." karla cried. "i understand you want to deal with this on your own but there are consequences for what you did. what caused her to start the fight in the first place?" aw dammit! "alexa just said some things that made me short circuit.... i don't want to talk about it please Danny?" Danny didn't look too happy but if i told  our parents i don't know what either of them would say.... like "don't go thinking that we care about you" or "we love you to pieces"  i  guess I would have to say that Danny cares more about me than anyone else.... being the little sister basically means that if anyone would hurt me then Danny would beat the living piss out of who ever does.

Danny leaves and I decide not to go downstairs and eat, I don't even want to be in the same room as my mom and dad right now. I get a text from Jorel. Jorel: hey you ok? Danny told us what happened." me: yeah im fine, my parents are just pissed at me, I don't even want to be in the same room as them. Jorel: I just wanted to check in ill stop by to see you later. my parents leave the house for the night and im stuck home alone...... great no surprise. "AAAAHHHHH, I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!!!!" Karla screams into her pillow. my makeup was running and I felt like shit, im in pain every fucking day, im sick of it, no one cares, I just want to give up....

*2hrs later*

looks like I fell asleep, like usual. I hear the door bell ring "ill get it!" looks im not home alone Danny must have stayed. jorel comes up and hugs me tight. "hey i heard what happened." jorel says. "its sucks that i have to go to anger management classes once a week for the next two months."  jorel is my best friend and he is there for me but I just cant tell anybody what's wrong with me, i feel tears coming on.  "hey don't cry" jorel says hugging me. "im sorry im just a total fuck up. who could ever love me?!"karla cried  "hey look at me.....don't ever say you are a fuck up, none of the guys think you are a fuck up, your hurting yourself even more by saying that," jorel says "im sorry ive felt like this for years it sucks i hate it, im sorry. im hurting you guys more than im hurting myself. but i cant talk to anyone, its hard to say how i feel, im hurt, im broken, i don't feel the same." jorel kisses my forehead and holds me tight. "don't put yourself in pain like that, you deserve to be happy." "its hard to be happy, its almost impossible," maybe jorel is right, i do deserve to be happy, but feeling this much pain makes me want to throw up, i just want to give up..... but i need to be strong.

*thats chapter 5, comment, vote, follow, tell me what you all think, i tried my best.*