Hold me tonight

~proulouge~

my name is Karla Murillo. younger sister of Daniel Murillo the lead singer of Hollywood Undead, my life isn't perfect, my brother isn't home very often because hes always on tour with his band. we aren't as close as we used to be.... he at least checks in on me from time to time but it isn't the the same.... I've been suffering from depression and bullying since i was 11. that's when my life took the biggest downturn from there my parents were to busy to ever listen to me not even my brother knows about what I've done to myself, I've been cutting since i was 12 years old and haven't stopped since. I'm 17 now and my life is a living hell. I've attempted suicide 3 times in the past 6 months alone but i cant imagine throwing all of that away i wouldn't want to put my parents and my own brother through that kind of pain. at school I'm considered the freak no one wants to hang out with just because of the way i dress and the music listen to. i lost all of my friends  in 7th grade and ive been alone eversince. my brother offered for me to come on tour with him for the summer so i can at least have something to do instead of having nothing to do since my mom and dad are busy with work in Costa Rica. its only March and its only a few more months till Hollywood Undead's Summer Anthem tour. i dread school everyday. people cant go one day without calling me a "FREAK or a WHORE". i mostly spend my lunchtime and studyhall in my schools art room or the music room. i dont eat lunch aways so i just go about my time working on my music or getting ahead of my art projects. Danny is off of tour now he comes by often but i usually dont tell him much i just tell him "im fine". Danny is the reason for my taste in art and music. eversince i could even hold a pencil i could draw anything. we were both heavily influenced by graffiti everywhere we went we would see the most amazing artwork. ive lived in Los Angeles my entire life and i soon hope to make something of myself one day. one day.