* 💞 Kenzie Rosario 💞 *

Comenzar desde el principio

He said Kenzie, where? She said south border, half a mile just north of where I cross. I have to go protect mom. She ran off again, hearing his unhappy growl.

Kenzie quickly crossed the border, then creek and jumped the fallen trees just in time to meet the rogues heading for the house. She pounced and attacked in wolf form. She went for the throat of the first and tore it out and went after the second.

She circled him watching his steps and when it growled, she returned it even more angrier than his. When she scented the pack warriors, so did the rogue who stopped and looked. She took the opportunity and jumped, not making a sound and dug her back claws in and went for his neck.

When she heard a sound behind her, she ripped the fur and skin out then faced a third rogue. She growled and soon stepped back as the pack warriors took him down.

They killed the second one as well, making her run to the house and soon shifted and ran inside. She grabbed a blanket and called out and when she was silent, she heard a slow breath. She ran to the back bedroom sniffing the air, smelling a damn rogue and not her mother. It had come inside the rear door.

She growled loud and long at the female bitch. Then dropped the blanket and her claws and jumped. The warriors rushed inside hearing Kenzie's growl and soon joined the fight and pulled the rogue out from under Kenzie's wolf.

Kenzie nodded rushed over the rogue bitch, digging her claws in her face, aiming successfully for her eyes and ran from the room tracking her mother.

When she found her mom dead, she sniffed for who did it, then headed back for the rogue bitch, being pulled out of the house. She shifted back and shifted her hands to claws and said stand back.

They turned to her and Kenzie took two swipes, slashing the rogue bitch's throat. She screamed for the loss of her mother, then dropped to her knees and shifted as more warriors were coming.

She whimpered when Alpha Praxton ran to her. He said your mother? She shifted, teared up and said inside, I was too late. He picked her up and carried her back inside, grabbed the blanket and covered her.

They went back to her mother who hadn't moved as she was already dead, killed by a broken neck. Her filled dinner plate lay broken on the floor.

Kenzie said I missed her coming in here and heard a sound then sniffed out the rouge in the back room. I took her down and the warriors dragged her away, then I found my mother. I sniffed the rogue's scent on her and went back and killed her.

He stood and pulled her into his arms and said your moving into the pack house Kenzie. I can't leave you on no man's land, even so close to the border.

She took a deep breath and said okay. He said finally. She said mom didn't want to move, I tried to convince her but she was stubborn as a mule.

He grunted and said your mother was stubborn Kenzie, I tried every week to change her mind as I told her the rogues have been sighted. Kenzie teared up and said the last thing I told her was not to go outside, then Jaxon was brought in the same room I had being checked over by the Doctor in.

He sighed and she said yeah, I might have been able to stop her, but I might not have either. He kissed her head and they turned as they scented Jaxon.

Alpha Praxton asked how many rogues Kenzie? She said three outside and the rogue bitch. I tore the first one's throat out when I surprised them. Then went after the other and ripped out part of his neck when the third came up behind me. The warriors took that one out then went back to finish off the second. I don't know if there are any more as I was trying to stop them from getting to the house.