"Well, you can always consider the option of just a casual one time hook-up." He advised, running his hands through his dirty-blonde hair.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at his statement.

I slipped out my phone, scrolling through the notifications that scored a spot on my lock-screen.

[instagram]: evamohn2 has requested to follow you

[instagram]: loglady99 has requested to follow you

[instagram]: isakyaki has requested to follow you

[instagram]: sana_bakkoush has requested to follow you

[instagram]: ellevillevillde has requested to follow you

[instagram]: jonas9000 has requested to follow you

[instagram]: chrisschistad has requested to follow
you

Douchebag: Text Message

I emitted a low sigh.
"You know, Chris managed to get my number somehow." I announced, looking up from my phone to meet his orbs.
"Of course he did." Isak sighed out, not sounding surprised whats so ever.
I pursed my lips as I opened the text message.

Douchebag: I have my resources ;)

I involuntarily rolled my eyes at his response from when I asked him how he got my number.
"We should start on our project."

Friday // 10:56am

Me, Eva, Noora, Vilde, Sana, and Chris were all situated at a lunch table, discussing different topics.
Other students babbled away, around us.

"So, who's place are we going to have the pre-party at?" Vilde questioned, intertwining her hands together.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We can have it at my place?" Noora stated, causing everyone to agree.

"So, who are you guys going to hook up with tonight?" Vilde squealed, another look of erotic desire envisioning her orbs.

Everybody stayed silent, while Vilde kept bringing up William; a boy in the Penetrators bus, which everyone was monotonous to the topic.

My phone had buzzed in my pocket causing
me to unlock it while the girls continued their discussion.

Douchebag: You look really hot in that top.

I exhaled a groan. Will he ever give up?

I looked up from my phone to look around the room until I met Chris' gaze.

He was seated with William, conversing in a conversation with him, but kept his chestnut brown orbs locked on mine.

I hoisted my eyebrows in question before I had gotten interrupted.

"Meredith?" A questioning tone made me turn my attention back to the girls.

"Hmm?"