After going through different ideas  I finally settled on something comfortable. A overly but not to overly sized white thrashers t-shirt, black leggings and white and black puma trainers.

 A overly but not to overly sized white thrashers t-shirt, black leggings and white and black puma trainers

The shirt of course was meant to big as big as it was so my dick print wouldn't show. Although I usually have a good way of hiding it you you could never be to sure.

With hours left to spare I decided to take a nap. I sighed pulling my hair tie out of my hair I tossed it onto my night stand then threw myself into my bed quickly falling asleep

"Jacob you better be here in this house!" I jolted forward and looked over at my phone holding my chest. It was 3:40 pm I wiped my eyes trying to bring myself together. "Hey there." Nala's head was half way through the door she stood there cheesing at me. I shook my head and headed towards the bathroom.

"Don't take long!" She said loudly. I motioned her away as I closed the bathroom door. My bathroom wasn't nearly as big as Mr.Augusts bathroom. Matter fact I don't think any of the rooms in here could compare to his bathroom. I shook my head. One day I hope to get like him. Become a billionaire and own my own fashion company. A boy could only dream though. Reaching over the tub I turned on th shower. As the room steamed up I undressed myself.

Instantly remembering the feel of being touched by Mr.August. I bit my lip and stepped into the shower.

"Oh gosh!" I squeaked as my speed increased. I was nearly close to being finished. My mouth open a little and right before I said anything else Nala barged in. I jumped and turned around holding the hair bush in my hand.

"Sounds like you were struggling she laughed."  I rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad my pain is amusing to you." I shook my head. "This hair brush is no good for my hair." I pouted rubbing the spot where I practically yanked at while trying to detangle my hair.

"Poor baby. Hurry up. Good looks fam." I raised my eyebrows. She has officially lost it.

"Good looks fam? What in the world does that even mean where did you even come up with such a thing?"

"I have facebook friends from New York City and I seen them say it all the time, I figured it was another way to say thank you" She shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the bathroom and into my room. She was very weird. I followed behind her and seen her examining my outfit. "This is what you're wearing?" I nodded.

"Is there a problem with it?" I questioned pulling on my briefs. She shook her head.

"Nope not at all it's cute."