chapter ten

After being dropped off home by Mr.Augusts driver I walked into my house and into my room stripping off my clothes getting into my bed. Since Nala took my shift that gave me time to myself. I grabbed the laptop Mr.August had bought for me and started it up. I opened safari and went on my schools websites to check out my grades. Something I was very big on we're getting good grades. I originally attended on getting my bachelors degree but me and Nala had made a promise to each other that we would go for our masters degree and I couldn't be more happier we are a week away from receiving it hopefully once I finish I can finally go visited my mother in California taking Nala with me of course.

I started to wonder if Mr.August been to the united states. He seems like the type that traveled all over the world seeing he's a billionaire. I shrugged my shoulders. He most likely has so that was a pretty obvious thing to ask myself.

As if he knew I was thinking about him I seen a Imessage pop up onto the screen from an private number. Weird because I never knew you could make a number private through text. I clicked the notification and another window popped open.

UNKNOWN
"I've been thinking about you ever since you left, it's driving me crazy. I need to see you so I'll have a car come pick you up once I'm finished doing some business."

Quickly catching on to who it was I replied with no hesitation. It was weird because usually he would Email me.

JACOB PEREZ
"I like how you automatically assume I don't have anything to do later on."

(read at 10:30 am)

UNKNOWN
"Nobody assumed anything Mr.Perez I knew you didn't have anything to do considering you're friend took over your shift."

JACOB PEREZ
"Okay what if I simply didn't want to see you."

                                                (read at 10:32 am)

UKNOWN
"You don't even believe that yourself but this was never something that was up for discussion Jacob. I will have a car outside of your house around 5."

I bit my bottom lip and stared at the screen. Mr.August was a very frightening man but in a strange way it was a huge turn on.

Just as I went to close the messaging window an message from Nala had popped up.

Bestfriend
"I hope you're home before 5 because we have Rays Birthday party to go to. It's his first one since he's been so you know he's counting on his friends to come. Mr.Sexy-Pants can have you another time. I'll be there before 4."

I wasn't sure what I was going to tell Mr.August. Apart of me wanted to blow off the  party but another part the good part of me knew it wasn't the right thing to do considering how long Rays been gone. Plus I still remember our encounter at the restaurant the least I can do is go to his party.

I debated on when I should tell Mr.August. I knew if i texted him now he would tell me not to go and show up here so I decided on waiting until me and Nala was on our way to the party. He'll probably be upset but I guess he'll be alright. It's not like he'll go crazy or anything.

I shrugged and closed the laptop. I swung my feet over my bed and pulled myself up. Not sure what I was going wear I started looking through my dressers.