chapter seven

Arriving back at the hotel as we walked through the double doors I was catching a better view of the place considering I wasn't being pulled into a bathroom. Mr.August got into the elevator holding the doors open watching as I admired every inch of the place. I finally reached the elevator and stepped in beside him. The two doors closed and he pressed for the 10th floor. "Beautiful isn't it?" I nodded my head and looked down at my feet. They actually looked kinda nice in flats girly, but nice. I licked my lips and looked up at the cream colored doors then down at the floor. For a elevator we're going very slow but I gotta remember that this seems like a very old hotel.

It was awkward because neither of use was talking. I shifted my weight onto my other leg and leaned slightly back on the wall. "So can you tell me about this contract?" I asked for two reasons one because the awkward silence and two because I just really wanted to know. He shifted his attention onto me.

"So eager to know things Mr.Perez." He grinned before I got to say anything the elevator came to a stop. He took my hand and pulled me out into the cream colored hall way and walked to the very last door. He pulled out a old fashioned key and opened the door. He let go of my hand and held the door opened allowing me in first. I stepped in and was stuck in awe at the sight of the room.

"This is breathtaking Sir. I've only seen rooms like this in magazines." I said while taking a look at the fine details of the paintings that were hung up in golden frames. Everything is this room looked like a antique and I surly didn't want to break anything. The picture frame it's self probably costed over a million dollars.

"It is, Would you believe me if I said I owned this very room including everything in it?" I turned towards him as he slowly undid his tie. Was he serious did he really own this room. No wait that's a stupid question he is a billionaire for goodness sake if he wanted he could own this hotel. "But that isn't a question I want you to answer, I have another very important question for you to answer so please take a seat at the table and get comfortable."

I listened and walked over to the round wooden table and sat on the opposite side of the other chair that sat in front of me. I wonder if this question he has to asks me has anything to do with the contract that he mentioned before. Soon he appeared in the kitchen with the two top buttons of his dress shirt undone. He seen me starring and smiled as he took a seat placing a yellow envelope down in the middle of the table placing his hand on top of it.

"This is a non-disclosure agreement. " He said in a business manner. "My lawyer insists on it so if you would like to have any physical contact with me you would need to sign this."

"And if I don't want to sign anything?" I boldly blurted out. He smirked, amused.

"Then I simply cannot touch you in anyway Mr.Perez."

"What does this agreement mean?"

"It means you cannot disclose anything about us. Anything, to anyone."

Wow there must be some type of catch if there's paper work involved but me being the curious person that I am I'm dying to know what that might be.

"Okay. I'll sign."

He hands me a pen.

"Aren't you even going to read it?"

"No."

He frowns.

"Jacob, you should always read anything you sign," he scolds me.

"Sir, what you fail to understand is that I wouldn't talk about us to anyone, anyway. Even Nala. So it's immaterial whether I sign an agreement or not. If it means so much to you, or your lawyer... whom you obviously talk to, then fine. I'll sign." He sat back and rubbed his chin.

"Point well made Mr.Perez." I smiled to myself and gently pulled the sheet of paper out of the yellow folder and signed my name on the dotted line on both copies. I handed him them and he folded one for me to keep and kept the copy.

"So what happens now Mr.August?" He sat forward and placed his hands on the the table, tapping his right index finger on the wood.

"Well what do you think I might do now that I have signed permission to touch you?" I cleared my throat.

"I don't know maybe make love to me." I said barely above a whisper. He seemed caught off guard by my statement but quickly gathered himself together.

"Firstly I don't make love. I fuck hard. Secondly there's much more too this. That paper only gives me the consent to touch you but touching you isn't the only thing I would like to do to you Jacob there's much more to show tonight. We're going to my penthouse and from there I will show you what exactly I have in store for you."

"Wait we aren't staying here?"

"No I only brought you here to sign the NDA, now come we must get going the helicopter is on stand by."

Back in the helicopter I realized his penthouse was located in The Heron. I only dreamt of being able to live here. Considering it was a skyscraper the view for sure was absolutely gorgeous. We landed at the very top and Mr.August took no time. He pulled me into the building and into the elevator he punched in a code then we started going down but it wasn't long before it stopped. Once the doors opened I realized he, Chresanto August billionaire of England lived in the south penthouse. The most expensive penthouse not even the north penthouse cost as much as the south.

The first thing that caught my attention was the huge floor to floor window that showed the skyline of London. Nothing could compare to this here moment. Okay maybe eventually something will but for now I'm speaking in the moment.

"Welcome to my home, shall I remind you about the NDA that you signed. What I mean by that is don't tell anybody where I live." I ignored his last remark because he knew I wasn't going to and I walked into the house still focused on the view. "Go closer." With no hesitation I listened. Stepping up to the glass, I gently placed my hands onto the glass.

Suddenly I felt the presence of another body behind me. I knew it was Mr.August so I immediately tensed up as his tall figure toward over me. Soon his hand was placed above mine and his other was placed on the side of me.

"Would you imagine being fucked right in front of this window?" I swallowed.

"That would be pretty... Great." He chuckled and pushed off the window and turned me around.

"I'm going to show you my playroom now." I gave him a confused look. Did we leave the hotel to see his as men call it their man cave? I mentally shook my head maybe he got a system that hasn't been released I mean that'll be pretty cool.

"Okay." He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. As we approach the biggest door in the hallway he released my hand and dug in his pocket.

"So is this where all your video games are?" He turned his head towards me.

"Video games?"

"Yeah I mean this is your playroom right?" He had a amused smirk on his face.

"Oh Jacob it's not that type of playroom." I was confused. "Anyways before I open this door just know you can back out at anytime the helicopter is on standby inca-"

"Just open the do-.... oh. my. god."