chapter six

I walked out the doors of the cafe and seen Craig, Mr.August's driver standing outside of the suv holding open the back door. He greeted me with a simple nodded of the head and helped me in. "Thank you.. Craig." He nodded his head.

"You welcome Mr.Perez." I gave him a slight smile and to my surprise he returned the gesture in a business like manner. He closed the door and walked over to the drivers side. I shifted a little and turned my head seeing Mr.August with his body slightly turned and his elbow resting on the door. He was rubbing the growing hair on his chin. A smirk was painted amongst his lips as he stared at me.

"Hello Mr.Cockiness." I bit my bottom lip and looked down into my lap. He must remember my e-mail from last night. I can ensure you I wasn't trying to be cocky. He cleared his throat and sat up properly getting into his business character. "I shall take you to London by helicopter which will be landing exactly at Rushton Hall the hotel we will be staying in but once we get there we will not be going to our room, You will be brought into the bathroom to change into the clothes Craig bought for you. I want to take you out to dinner at The Ivy and they require a dress code then from there we'll go back to the hotel and there I will have a contact waiting for you." I nodded too fascinated with what he had planned to even object or say anything.

"On a different note." He slouched back in his seat and crossed his leg while taping his knee with his index finger. I looked up from his finger over to his wrist where his black blazer was barely covering another rolex watch different from the last two I've seen so far. Must be nice to have. The only expensive watch I owned was a G-shock from when I was fifteen and they were soooo popular.

"Would you like one?" I looked up at him confused. Want what? A rolex havens no plus there absolutely too manly for me. I like stylish watches.

"No thank you sir. Not my taste and I don't really agree with you spending money on me. It makes me feel uncomfortable." It was the truth. I don't even refer to the iPhone he gave me as mine most of the time. He cocked his head slightly to the side giving me a questioning look.

"Why not? You deserve to have money spent on you." I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked down at my lap once again and moved a strain of hair behind my ear. It kept falling though making me frustrated. Suddenly my chin was lifted up and turned slightly to the side. I looked up through my eyelashes and seen Mr.August staring at me intensively. He moved closer so our faces were inches apart. I closed my eyes feeling his eyes literally pierce into my soul. Cliche I know. I was ready for him to kiss me because how close he was.

Embracing myself for the kiss I tried to take slow yet deep breaths but just as I thought he was about to kiss me he did the opposite. He took that frustrating piece of hair and tucked it beneath the other hair behind my ear. Securing it so it wouldn't fall out anymore. I opened my eyes. With his finger still under my chin. He ran his thumb over my lips. He pulled back a little more so I could see his whole face. 'written consent.' he mouthed before pulling fully away from me. I took a deep breath feeling hot really hot. I shifted uncomfortably and rolled the window down a little. I sunk back into the leather seat and folded my legs tucking my hands between my thighs.

After thirty more minutes of awkward silence and the constant tapping of the iPhone keyboard we've arrived at the helipad that was located at the top of some building. "Come." I stepped out on Mr.August's side and took the hand that he held out for me to grab. He guided me into the building and immediately into an elevator. As we stood in the elevator I looked down at our hands. I smiled because his fingers were firmly intertwined with mine. That didn't last for long though. He pulled his hand away and stepped off the elevator onto the very top of the building. I hugged myself because how cold it was and stepped off looking off to my right I seen a helicopter with AUGUST. written in bold navy blue letters on the tail.