"Mmmmh fuck," she moaned feeling her walls tighten. She pumped more and massaged her breast with her other hand.

"Cccorrrey," she moaned looking him in his eyes as she added some speed to her pumping.

"Damn," he mumble watching her. He looked at her and his dick rose even more. Is it possible to get any harder? He asked himself because his dick was now standing at attention.

"Shit," he heard her yell.

"Ohh," she moaned letting her juices flow. He walked towards her as he watched her eyes began to roll to the back of her head.

He hovered over her after sheathing his dick with a condom and placing it at the entrance of her pussy.

She felt the pressure of his tip and gasped as he slid in slowly. For a moment he stood still so she could get use to his size. Of course she had toys but she was sure none of her toys where near the size of the monstrous dick that filled her walls now.

"Ah, mmmm," she breath out in pleasure and in slight pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked her and she quickly shook her head no.

"Kkeepp ggoing," she moaned breathlessly and he began to pumps slowly. His rhythm was slow and steady because he wanted to savor the moment.

He watch her face intensely and the changes it made as she made her way to climax for a third time. To him she
Looked beautiful and he enjoyed watching her. It was sexy to watch as he fulfilled her needs.

"Oh shit," she moaned as he pumped a little harder hitting her spot. He dipped his head capturing her lips. It was heaven. Feeling her tongue in her mouth and his in hers.

"Mmmm," she moaned in his mouth as he increased the speed. She couldn't help but to make noise his strokes were long, steady and fast all at the same damn time. He removed his lips from hers and moved them to her neck. Sucking, licking, and nibbling on her spot.

"Fuck!" She yelled feeling him go deeper and faster.

"Shit," he mumbled feeling her walls tighten around his dick.

"Ohh, fuck...Corey!"

"Hold on for me," he stroked with a force.

"I'm almost there," she said not able to hold on for much longer.

"Fuck," they both groaned. Three strokes later and they both released at the same time. Shawn collapse beside her.

Beyoncé quickly caught her breath and looked at him. She smirked because his dick was dick was still at attention.

Beyoncé took the used condom off and threw it into the trash beside the bed. Turning over she touched his dick and he jerked a little.

She laughed at his reactions and began to rub him up and down. She enjoyed the fill of him growing harder in her hand. When she felt he couldn't get no harder she moved and position herself between his legs making sure to hold his gaze.

He watched her tentatively as she moved her head down keeping her eyes on his as she kissed the tip of his erection.

"Shit," he mumbled feeling the swirl of her tongue on the tip of his dick. Inch by inch she pulled him in and pumped until he was deep in her throat. He loved the feel of her mouth she was a fucking pro. She massage his balls and he grunted. Not once didn't she gag when he expanded a little in her mouth. She pulled back because she knew he was getting ready to release.