Twelve.

Eliana Joy-

Once again, I was at the ocean with my camera.

My bare feet sunk down in the warm sand and the sound of the waves numbed my fear.

The fear of Tyler's judgement about the treehouse.

"Hey Eliana." I heard Tyler yell. I didn't respond, just keeping my gaze on the ocean in front of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"What? Oh yeah. Sorry. I didn't notice you were there. I was too caught up in my photography. I'm trying to see what angle would be the best for my photos in the future." I lied. The words slipped from my mouth with ease, worrying me since I don't lie that often.

"Oh, okay. You really like your photography don't you?" Tyler asked.

"It's my passion. It's my escape from the world." I explained to Tyler.

"I can tell. I'm like that with music but no one really knows. One day, I want to sell out an arena. Wether it's big or small doesn't matter. I just want to label it 'Sold Out'. That would be great." Tyler told me.

"Am I the first to know?" I asked, to which he nodded. "Why?" I questioned.

"I felt like it was right to tell you. I know your passion so you should know mine." Tyler shrugged.

"Thank you Tyler." I smiled.

And the safe feeling returned.