Seven.

Eliana Joy-

The next day, the sky was pink again. It was most definitely beautiful.

"Hey." I smiled as I approached Tyler.

"Hi." He mumbled, looking at the sand. He was writing in it, which made me know he'd written before. It was the same handwriting that 'can I understand you' was in.

"What are you writing?" I asked, sitting down next to Tyler.

"I don't know. I just like it." Tyler shrugged.

'I start to part two halves of my heart.' Was written beautifully. I didn't know why I liked it so much but I did. It was just so amazing.

"Are you still going to take a picture even though the sky is the same as yesterday?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, but I have to correct your question. The sky isn't the same as it was yesterday. Why? You may wonder. It is still pink after all. Well, yesterday the sky had taken a certain amount of people and given us a certain amount of people. Today, those numbers will be different cause there's one more would that has been saved, killed or given." I explained.

"I've never thought of it like that." Tyler told me.

"I've never explained it like that." I answered. I then got up off the sand and walked down to the ocean.

This line's the only way. I reminded myself.

I snapped a quick picture of the sky before yet again bidding Tyler goodbye and making my way to my heaven in the woods.