Six.

I posted a face reveal on Swing like I promised I would so check that out if you want to. There are some kind of fetus pics as well.

Eliana Joy-

I was alone at the beach again the next day. Tyler had disappeared.

Maybe his holiday was over? Maybe he didn't want to see me?

I decided to shrug it off, or try to.

"Eliana!" I heard a call from a familiar voice. I turned away from the pink sky I was staring at and looked at the boy.

"Hey Tyler!" I laughed. I laughed because I thought he was gone after just one day. I laughed cause I got worked up about nothing.

"Have you taken your picture yet? Or am I in time to watch you focus on getting the perfect sky?" Tyler asked with a smile.

"You are on time, Tyler." I smiled before returning my gaze to the sky. I closed one eye as I looked to take the image.

I coughed when I took the photo so it became almost blurry in a way but I liked it.

"When can I see the treehouse?" Tyler asked.

"When is your last day here?" I questioned.

"The fifth. We leave early in the morning on the sixth." Tyler told me.

"That's perfect. I was hoping you'd stay until then." I smiled.

"Oh really?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah. You get to see it on the fourth. I was hoping for that." I answered.

"I have to go now though, my family wants me to eat dinner with them. I just wanted to see you first." Tyler told me.

"Okay, bye Tyler."

"Bye Eliana."