Ten.

Thanks to Denise_nx   for sending me photos btw.

Eliana Joy-

Four days. That's all I had left before Tyler got to see the treehouse.

I was scared.

I wasn't terrified, just scared. I knew I'd be terrified on the day it would happen.

I grabbed my camera and walked toward the ocean. Fear consumed my thoughts.

The sky was beautiful though. It wasn't that bad. I loved it today.

When I got to the ocean, Tyler wasn't there so I just stood with my bare feet in the water. My thoughts consumed my time as I just stared out at the sea.

The water didn't frighten me like it used to when I was a kid. When I was scared of drowning.

It made me feel numb now. It didn't do anything at all, no feelings and no reactions.

I started believing that the water was almost like a medicine. It took me away, not physically but mentally.

"You're so pretty, the way you show that you're thinking." I heard someone say. I heard Tyler say.

"Thank you. I'm just questioning what I'm trying to believe. I just believe so much about so much." I sighed.

"Well aren't you Ms Believer?" Tyler chuckled, causing a small laugh to escape my lips.

"Who's Ms Believer?" I asked.

"You, I guess." Tyler shrugged.

"Is she good or bad?" I questioned.

"She's pretty amazing."