Eleven.

Eliana Joy-

Three days were left, each passing hour increasing my fear.

Tyler and I met up by the ocean, as we usually did.

"Eliana, why can't I see the treehouse today?'' Tyler asked.

"Because it's not ready. Not yet." I explained. I then took the picture of the sky.

"Okay. What are we gonna do today? Or are you just gonna leave now that you have your picture?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know. I kinda wanna go. But at the same time I don't want to." I sighed.

"You can go if you want. I won't be mad at you, I promise." Tyler reassured me.

"Thank you Tyler, it means a lot." I smiled before turning to the brunette and hugging him. We stayed like that for a while, neither of us moving.

I felt safe, but when I realised that I felt that way I pulled back. I then just turned around and ran to my treehouse. My closed off, safe treehouse. No one can harm me in there.

When I got up I pegged the picture to the wall, writing on it.

I then looked at the other three walls. The three with carved letters covering the once plain wood.

I grabbed the scout knife and walked to the wall with the least writing.

'Tyler made me feel safe' is one of the things I carved.

I then shuffled over to the wall with the most writing.

'I'm terrified'