A Cocky Jai

"When did you learn to sing like that?" Beau asks me as Luke takes in a sharp breath. 'Lots of practice'I say to Beau and sigh looking at Jai as he bits his bottom lip. "You sound amazing like you've been practicing sense you were 5 or something."Jai says to me bitting him bottom lip as I take off his sweatshirt.

"How long have you been practicing for Kristy?" Luke asks me as I cover my mouth to keep myself from saying something.'Um like a year or so.Jai stop bitting your lip it's a huge turn on for me more like when any guy bites there lip but still stop it.'I say answering then they all bit there lips I turn and walk to the kitchen getting my cup off the table.

I walk to the kitchen with my cup in my hand and turn on the water.I fill up my cup and walk to the living room I go to sit next to Jai and he snaked his arm around my waist pulling me onto his lap. My water went up and down on me'Jai now I'm soaked'I say to him standing up in front of him "Your soaked with a red bra." Beau says laughing a bit I look over at him then Luke speaks up "It's kinda hot." He tries to him his efection in a blanket but can't I hear a click and click.

I turn and see Jai taking pictures I grab the blanket Luke's using to hide his efection in and wrap my top half in it. "Hey I'm your idol come on unwrap yourself from that blanket."Jai says to me standing and walk over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him he kissed me back our lips move in sync for a couple minutes.

Luke starts to unwrap the blanket from me and I feel his efection on my leg.I turn around and push Luke away from me as Jai kisses down my neck.'Jai stop it.'I say to him as he makes his way up behind my ear."Nope" He said popping the'p'. 'Jai please stop...please.'I say moaning in between he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder and running up stairs. "Kristy stop moving your mess up your cloths."He says to me as I wiggle out of his grip and fall on to the floor.

I run down the stairs and into the living room hiding behind Luke and Beau. Jai comes running into the living room moving stuff around I giggle and Luke moves away and Jai continues moving stuff around.I giggle harder and Beau moves from the couch and points to me on the love-seat. Jai comes over and starts tickling me."So what was that about Kristy?" Jai asks me I giggle a little louder and don't answer him,he tickles me a little more then Luke and Beau burst into laughter. I try to get up and was pushed back down on the love-seat."What song are you thinking of when you see me?" Jai asks me I look into his eyes and kiss his lips before answering him.'You Sound Good To Me.' I say kissing him again then trying to get up.

'Jai let me get up I'm tired' I say shoving him a little out of the way I get up walking to the stairs. I walk half way up and turn around seeing Jai sprint up the stairs he gets up to me picking me up carrying me to his room. "So did you have fun on the couch cause I did." He says to me I look at him as he leans down and kiss me I kiss him back and he moves his way down towards my pants unbuttoning them then pulls them down.

I sit up and grab the heme of Jai's shirt pulling it up over his he pushes me back down kissing down my neck to my collarbone. 'Jai...stop..Jai please stop.' I say to him in between moans he kisses my collarbone rougher making me moan louder. He pulls me closer to him pulling my shirt over my head to show my red bra and matching panties on. "Your really hot" He says to me as he runs his hands around to my back and unclasping my bra then throwing it on the floor. I run my hand down to his pants unbuttoning them as he slides them down to his ankles kicking them off onto the floor. Someone comes running up the stairs and into the door we heard a loud thoud and I pushed Jai off me getting off his bed and grabbing my bra and Jai's over-sized hoodie putting them on and opening the door to see Luke on the floor in front of the door.

'Luke are you ok?' I asked helping him up "No not really."He says to me as I take him into Jai's room sitting him in the desk chair. 'Jai can you go get some ice for Luke's head please?' I ask him as he puts his pants on and walks out of his room. I grab a pair of Jai's shorts and t-shirt and sliding on his shorts. I take off Jai's over-sized sweatshirt and slip on his t-shirt Jai comes up the stairs and into his room as I change into his t-shirt.

(Jai's POV)

I run up the stairs with ice in my hand and turn to walk in my room when I see Kristy changing into one of my t-shirts and Luke stairing at her. I walk into my room and smack Luke upside the head as Kristy pulls my t-shirt all the way down and smoothing it out. 'Luke why are you whatching my girlfriend get changed?' I ask him as Luke rubs the side of his head "I'm not whatching her change I'm talking to her.'' He says pushing me back a little I push him back and he pushes me we keep pushing eachother back until Kristy steps in between us and trys to push us apart but we end up squishing her.

"Jai, Luke stop it right now please." She crys out in between us I through a punch at Luke and he falls to the ground I get on top of him and just throw punch after punch at him until Kristy pulls me off of him. She rushes to Luke's side pulling his head up onto he lap and looks at his bruised face now. "Jai you two are brothers not room mates start acting like it." She screams at me and helps Luke off the floor then walks down the stairs.

(Kristy's POV)

I walk down the stairs with Luke and into the kitchen sitting him down at the breakfast bar. I grab a wash cloth and damp it down with some water walking back over to him to clean up his cut on his lip. 'Luke are you ok?' I ask him dabbing at his lip he winces and pulls back. "Ya i'm fine." He says touching his lip. 'Don't move it needs cleaned, I promise i'll be gentler this time.' I say to him moving back towards his lip. Jai comes running down the stairs and into the kitchen to me he grabs my arm pulling me away from Luke.

'Jai let go now your the one that did that to him.' I say trying to get out of his really strong grip. "No he's just acting like a kid to get you." He says to me as he tightens his grip making my arm go nimb. 'Jai let go your hurting me.' I say trying to get out of his grip again he tightens his grip as I fall to the floor kicking at him. He lets go picking me up and sitting me down at the breakfast bar next to Luke. He looks at my arm and gently touches it I wince back in pain carefully placing it in my lap.

"Kristy i'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" Jai says to me as I look at my bruised arm 'Then why'd you do it to me Jai huh, why!' I scream at him showing my bruised arm tears running down my cheeks. "Kristy I said I did't mean to hurt you!" He screams at me tears flowing down my cheeks again. I get up walking towards the sink and putting the cloth in it Luke stands up walking towards me placing my arm in his hands. "Come on i'll take you to the hospital." Luke says to me grabbing a jaket and car keys then walking out the door. 'Jai maybe you sould think about what happened and then think about if you do that to another girl.' I say to him turnning off the water "I don't want another girl, I won't you Kristy and I promise I won't hurt you ever again." He says walking over to me I step towards the door turnning the handle and opening it to find Luke right behind it.

Jai walks closer to me and I run towards Luke wrapping my arms around his torso and shoving my face into his chest. He takes a hand running it through my hair and kisses the top of my head 'Luke can we go my arm really hurts.' I say wiping my ears he pulls me alone side him and as soon as my face hits the cool air I smile. "Kristy i'm sorry please just give me one more chance?" Jai says from the door way and looks down at the ground kicking the dust from the pourch onto the ground. 'No Jai you had on chance you screwed up like you always do.' I say getting into Luke's car and shutting the door as Jai runs up to me.