I giggled again .

we were out of the yeard and were now walking down pass the paddocks and towareds the woods.

i saw a chestnut mare grassing she lifted her elegant head to watch you go passed.

" who horse is that ". jack asked.
i glanced over at her it hurt to see her so depressed i frowned holding back my tears.
" her name is dusuch . she was mom .my mom and dad passed away when the ship that they were on capsize. They were asleep when it happened they drowned." i tear fell on to my hand .

jack placed his hands on mying.
" i am sorry to here that ." he smiled at me
" thanks". I signed

" she been depressed ever since mom left . we tryed putting her in withe cupcake.she a small pony we bought for dusuch to she have company but she has no intended in her ."

jack nodded.
Hugo galloped up the fence to see who was passing.

" someone's egger to see our horses  " Jack chuckled I smiled " that hugo

" someone's egger to see our horses " Jack chuckled
I smiled " that hugo . he was dad horse . now he harder to handle he acts like a stallion but he is a gelding."

we enterd the woods and just listened to the birds in the trees .

"this is why i love going hacking it so peacefully " .

" ya and beautiful " .jack said as he looked at me.
" know i love it when the new budes start growing after the wintertime. it just beautiful."I signed.

" that not what I meant but the tree are too I guess." he said with a shrug and a smirk playing on his lips.

my eye widen and I could tell i was blushing.

we come to the end of the woods and meet up with anna and emma.

" how was it" i asked
"o my god that was the best thing i was done in my life."
I smiled i am glad you had fun.

we arrived back home and everyone dismounted our horses except jack .

" am how do you get off " he said unsure.
anna and emma laughed .wail i stayed professional .
" you just have to take you foot out of the stripped and then swing you legs over.. ."
he did and he dropped to the ground.
" and bend you knees " i fished and wiced know the pain of coming of 16.2hh horse and not bending you knees it hurt big time.

" ooooowww" jack said .
" are you ok .?" i asked

" am ya i am great apart form haveing a wedge and haveing sour knees no no i and good elsa."

we all blust out laughing .

as i was laughing i hadent notice an small snowman walk out of the house towards us.

"hello there my names olaf."

jack and emma froze.

" olaf what did i tell you about surprising people remember the last time you surprised anna."

" o ya my head was reeling after that "he laughted .

hope you like this chapter we finally meet olaf ☃☃☃☃☃