chapter 3

Merida p.o.v
uuug school it so boarding.
At less i made two new friends Elsa and Anna even if they are punze's cousins.
I had English with elsa when we were going to walked in to the class I didn't notice but when i whent to sit down she wasn't there behind me in sensated there was a boy with brown hair and green eyes behind me .

That strange i she couldn't get lost could she ? i thought.
i sat down and waited just as i was about to send a search party out she walk in slightly blushing with a guy with white hair
white hair if you dont mind like who have white at 17 ?.
The boy was slightly blushing too when the rest of the boy stared wisaling at the two.

Elsa quickly sat beside me .
i eyed the white haired boy he seem to be starring directory at elsa suddenly he saw me looking at him with a cross examination on my face and he gulped and sat down.
when i asked elsa about it she didn't get a chance to say anything before the teacher came a quited the class .

after that class it was music class I actually like this class.
everyone sat down and the teacher walked in and look around the class.
" welcome everyone to music class my name miss lily donahow but you can call me lilly"
she was a stranger woman she wasn't vary old but dress vary poshly .
" today i am going to pick one of you to come up and sing for me " she smiled she look at me but her eyes rested on elsa.
" ok elsa is it i whant you to pick any song and sing it you can use my ipad to play the back around music ".
elsa look shocked and look at me I smiled a reassuring smile .
elsa walk up on stage and she flicked though songs until she played one
the music stared playing .
Elsa tuck a beep breath and stared to sing. ( play song above please)

i never gone with the wind ,
just let it flow ,
let it take me were it want to go ,

till you opened the door ,
there's so much more,
I never see it before,
i was trying to fly but I couldn't find the winds,

coz you came along and
and you change everything
you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around,
you make me crazier ,crazier

when she was finished she signed then smiled .
everyone was silent not because she wasn't good but quite the opposite we were all shocked at how good she was .
i stared to clap and the rest of the class followed.
" thank you elsa that was truly beautiful ". she smiled.
when she sat down again i asked her " how are you such a good at singing "
she smiled and shrugged " i like singing ".

jack p.o.v
i when to music.
the teacher blabbing on until she called Elsa and Elsa when to her iPad she played a song and then stared singing .
she was really good at singing i could look at her all day .
when she stopped everyone was in shock but soon stared clapping.

The rest of the day when along slowly I couldn't wait to go home when i did get home i eat my dinner and when to my room.

sorry i know this is rushed but i am trying to get on in the chapters ☃❤️
anyway hope you like this .