chapter 8

elsa pov
i walked back in to the tack room where anna was ." hey guys". she waved.
" hey will you help emma get tacked up . please anna " i asked her

she squinted her eyes a jack ." sure " she said slowly.
i walked over to the conner and found a bunch of old riding boots .
mum use to have a horse riding school  befor so we had all different size riding boots.

" what size are you "? i asked him.
" am i am a 9 i think " he said with a unsure look on his face .
"here try there " I hand him a pair of black riding boots that there in a box.
he sat down and tryed then on and the fitted .
" great lets goooo". i said

we when outside and i tide up toby and put on his bridle and popped on his saddle and tighten the girth .
i ran down the stirrups and hoof picked him.

we both walked in to the tack room to find a helmet for jack when we has the helmet i whent snowflake stable groomed her and got her tacked up quickly.

I could see that anna already had emma mounted on star and anna her self was on the mounting block about to mouth sunshine .

i looked at jack who was rubbing Toby's forehead . I couldn't help but smile it was nice to see jack with toby.
jack seem to notice that i was starring and looked up and smile at me .

" ok jack you can bring Toby over to the mounting block " . i said as i was had walked snowflake and Jack followed.

I turn around snowflake and holed Toby when he was at the mounting block.
"ok so you have to put your left foot in the stirrup "i was holding it out for him." and hold this part of the saddle it called the pollen and swing your led over Toby's back.

jack put his foot in the stirrup and swung him leg over .
not as greacfull as i hope but vary good for a beginner.
i touched his hand and showed him how to holed the rains .
" loosen you grip ". i said as I fixed the rains so he was holding the the proper way .
" see much better " i then realized i still had my hands on his .
i smiled " eh" blushed and I could see he blushed slightly to.

lead jack over to emma and anna who were whispering and giggling.

i leaped up on snowflake gracefully.
squeezed snowflake sides light and lead her over to the group when anna and emma where in uncontrollable laughing and jack was a deep shade of red was like he had been traumatized.

" what did i miss" I said .
This only made emma and anna laugh even more if thats even possible.
" can we must go pleases".
" am shoure .anna and emma can go together and we go together and anna you can tack emma in to the woods there small jumps there you can jump if you want but every jump has a way around it too."

" whoooo are you shoure emma" jack said .
" ya i am doing it . you not my dad jack .come on anna".emma stared off at. trotting.
anna quickly followed .

jack frowned" i hate it when she call me that ".
I smiled it was cute he cared soo much for his little sister .
" she just thinks you restricting her too much" i said as I squeezed snow sides and she stared to walk.
toby strared when he saw everyone was leaving.

" whoo " jack eyes widened.
I giggled " it ok he only walking" .
he smiled when I started giggling.
" well for give me but i am not used to horses "