chapter 5

jacks p.o.v
i texted Elsa last night we just talked about home work.
The strange thing is when ever i see elsa or special if she sit beside me my heart dose this weird thing like it skips a beat i then start to feel really shy around her and she has dose nothing but been kind to me.

o and when she smiles I just cant stop staring at her it like i am under a trance and those blue eyes.
i was brought out of my thinking when my phone dined but i was too slow and emma who was walking by grabbing it .

"oo who this jack . her names elsa"
"em give it back I said as I stated walking towards her "
" awaw she supper cute jack . omg you have hearts beside her name. omg do your have a crush on her".
when elsa tuck my phone to put her number in she tuck a selfe and set it as the icon on my iphone.
I feel heating slightly i wasn't sure if i was a blushing or just annoyed.
" thank you " I grabbed my phone from her .
" oooo your blushing "
she continued to tease me .

mum walked in emma when silence but was doing kisses face at me .

mum looked at her watch " JACK WHAT ARE YOU Still DOING HERE IT 8:00"
" o fudge cake " mum hates it when i curse and she doesn't what em to get a potty mouth .
he rub her temple .
" tack your fathers car"
" really yes" i smiled at her.
mum keeped dad car she said she give it to me when my 18 th birthday came .
i had passed my driving test but I couldn't get a normal license until your 18 so i had a supervishionl license .
" but tack emma to school. too ok ".
" thanks mum bye" i kissed her forhead.
mum works for home so she doesn't have to leave the house.
i picked up the keys my phone and bag and ran to the door ofthe garage where em was waiting ".

" hey jack can we pick up the girl you like please i want to meet her "
"i dont know em" I said unsure
" too late I already texted her telling her you where going to collet her " em said as she droped my phone in the passenger set.
" how the ,what the .how did you get my phone "
" i have my ways frost " emma said with a devise look in her eyes.
" you better hurry coz Elsa waiting you know "
" fine ,fine i am going " i said as i turend the key.
when we had talked last night she told me where she lived which surprisingly is close to where I live.

when we go their we stop outside a huge house with electronic gate.
" wooooo you never told me your girlfriend was loaded" em said
"EMMA" i said
" what".
" well aren't you going to go and ask for elsa"
" o o righ." i said
I signed I open my car door and walked up to the gate I pressed the button and anna popped out of the door .
" hey jack . one second and I open the gate " she pressed a button and the gate stared opening i walked up the little plath and waited at the door. anna walk back out "you know you can come in " she giggles a little at me .
" o ok" i said as i walked in .

" o do you what a lift too " i said as i sat down on one of there chairs in the kitchen.
" o me god no . not that there anything wrong with you ........i have a lift from a friend name kristoff " she laughed.
" anna " elsa said as she turned from coming down the stairs.
" i just didn't what to intrude on what ever this is " she said as she made a gesture with her hand at the two of us.
" i love to stay and chat but kristoff outside. bye she hugged elsa. "you two crazy kids have fun. well not that type of fun".
elsa bushes " ANNA"
" i just saying you a bit young to be "...anna was saying but got intuited
" ANNA GO " elsa yelled she was know bright red .
" ok ok I leaving bye . gezz " she closed the door behind her .

elsa rubed her for head and I laughed .
" sorry about her she just "
" she fine " I smiled " we better go "

" sorry about her she just " " she fine " I smiled " we better go "

Elsa p.o.v
we walked to the car and i sat in the passenger seat.
" woooooooo your even pretty then what jack said you were"
" els this is my sister emma"jack said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.
" thank you it vary nice to meet you emma "I smiled back at her.
"wow pretty and polite , jess jack isent she a bit out of your league " em said.
I giggle
"EMMA SHUT UP " jack said as he started to drive.

we dropped em off first and when she got out she come over to me and whisper" hey elsa .jack really like you and i know you get this a lot because your gorgeous like who wouldn't want you but jack Never really liked anyone the way he like you i can see it in hie eyes . anyway bye jelsa "
" what " we both said at the same time .
she turned around " that your ship name jelsa. i like jack and elsa "
" heheh sorry about her " jack said rather embarrassed.
" we both have crazy sisters " we both laughed.

we drove on and he stopped at school.
we walked in to school together.
we whent into the canteen and saw all owner friends were talk .
we walked over to the group and Merida raised a eyebrows " we here they are now we thought ye two got lost "
" no no jack was just dropping off his sister ".
after we talked for awhile the bell whent and everyone head off to class.

❄️☃🤗нope yoυ lιĸe тнιѕ elѕa мeeтѕ eммa
нaнa goт тo love eммa anyway have a good day
bye ☃🦄