XXXI

Two months later

"SPEAK, you fucking asshole!" Commanded Christian as he punched the man who was strapped to the chair in the dimly lit room.
Christian's hand came into connect with his jaw and a crack followed. The man, whose name was Miller, spit out blood and laughed.
"I'm not going to tell you. No amount of torture will make me talk." Coughed Miller.
Christian ran his hand through his hair before punching Miller once more. Miller was frustrating him. He had been torturing him for three hours and he still wasn't talking. Christian turned around and faced the glass wall which behind it held Nick and James,who were watching him.
"Is Katherine busy?" Christian shouted.
"Last I heard, she was busy trying to get a client out of jail." Answered Nick.
"Could you go ask her to come down here?" Asked Christian and Nick nodded in response before disappearing from the glass
"You need a woman to do you work? You have really gone weak Christian. You couldn't get me to speak, what makes you think she will be able to?" Asked Miller with a laugh.
"Once she is done with you, you will be able to tell me where my money is in five different languages."

KATHERINE was seated in the lounge, with the wives and the girls on the other side of it, while she watched TV.
"Kat,are you busy?" Nick asked which made Katherine pause the show she was watching and gave him all her attention.
"No, why?"
"Christian needed you downstairs." Nick answered and the wives looked at Nick.
"Miller?" Katherine asked while she changed the show she was watching to the girls favorite cartoon.
"Yep." He replied as he watched Katherine stand up.
"I told Christian I should have handled him." Commented Katherine as they left the house and went to the men's house where under the training facility was a torture room. Katherine's favourite room, well after Christian's bedroom.

"MILLER, Miller, Miller, you know how disrespectful it is to not answer when a question is asked?" Katherine asked as she entered the room Miller was in and gave Christian a kiss.
"Is she the bitch who is supposed to make me speck in five languages?" Miller asked with a laugh.
"Five,is that what my husband told you? Five will just be the beginning. Tell me where the money is or things will get ugly."
"Let them get ugly. You husband has been trying for the past three hours." Miller said arrogantly.
"All you needed was a woman's touch Miller." Katherine said as she walked to a dark side of the room and wheeled the table that was hid there to them.
"Now, we are going to make this quick Miller, I've got things to do." She instructed as she fixed the items on the table.
"What are those for?" Miller asked when he saw a peeler on the table.
"Should I tell him or will you?" Katherine asked
"I'll do it honey." Christian responded before looking at Miller.
"You have two options Miller. A)I will use that peeler to peel your skin off or B)I will rip your intestines out of your body and make you carry them. Talk or pick which one you would prefer to happen to you. Is there another option you would like to add?" Christian asked Katherine while he watched a nervous Miller squirming in his seat.
"Mhh, I don't know. Those two options look pretty good. There can't be possibly another thing I could add." Katherine answered.
"So what will it be Miller?" Asked Christian.
"Rip out my intestines. It will be a quick death." Chose Miller.
"You know Miller, if done right you can actually live with your intestines outside your body for a few hours. And I assure you my husband and I can do it right." Katherine advised as she handed Christian a knife.
She watched as the knife got closer to Miller's skin before she shouted,
"Stop! I have a better idea."
"Which is?"
"Could you please go print out an enlarged picture of Miller's daughter, preferably one of her pictures from one of her shows." Katherine instructed and Christian complied
"You wouldn't kill a little girl." Miller said once Christian left.
"I wouldn't?" She asked with a smirk.
"You are a woman, you shouldn't want to kill a child for money." Miller insisted
"See Miller, there's a difference between a woman and a mafia woman. You will see that difference very soon." Smiled Katherine.
They waited a few minutes, with Miller trying to reason with Katherine not to do anything to his daughter, until Christian returned with a picture of Miller's daughter. He properly lit the room and stuck the picture onto the wall. Katherine turned Miller's chair so he could face the picture.
"She sure is beautiful, isn't she Miller?" Katherine asked referring to the picture.
"If you kill her, I won't tell you anything. Killing her won't help you in any way." Argued Miller.
"Where's the fun in just killing her?" Katherine began." She  wants to be a model when she grows up doesn't she? How sweet." She continued.
"What are you going to do to her?" Asked Miller.
"Because daddy won't talk,I will crush her dreams. Christian could you please hand me the knife?" Katherine asked and once she was handed the knife, walked towards the picture.
"What do you mean?" Miller asked.
"I'm going to play sushi chef on her face. I will leave scars on her face so she won't achieve her dreams. Maybe leave a note the says 'Daddy did it' on her forehead." Treated Katherine.
"You wouldn't dare."
"Try me." Dared Katherine.
She moved from Miller and started slicing the little girl's face.
"You tell me where the money is or I will do my worst." Commanded Katherine.
"Fine, I'll talk. Just don't hurt her." Agreed Miller
"Good boy."