//írσn αnd ѕcαrlєt\\

//αuthσr'ѕ pσv\\

Natsu returned later that evening. He himself had no idea where Lucy had gone, just like the rest. Juvia and Gajeel assured them that she was fine, and most likely had some business to attend to.

They all ate dinner happily.

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

Lucy stood in an all white throne room. It was located in the Ancient Realm. The Realm of which the Headquarters of the Ancestors stood.

"Lucy, this isn't just your fight. I'm honored that you asked for me and my people's assistance in this war, which I shall gladly provide; However, you can't take all of this alone. Someone else needs to carry this burden with you." Mavis Vermillion, Queen of the Ancestors, said as she stood in front of her throne.

"There's no one around with enough power to carry this with me. Not even the dragons." Lucy replied sternly.

"Whatever you say." Mavis sighed in defeat.

"But, I've been observing for a while now. I have some thoughts I'd like to share with you." Mavis sat back down on her throne.

Lucy nodded, silently urging her to continue.

"Two of your acquaintances; The Scarlet and the Iron boy."

"Erza and Gajeel?"

"Yes, those two. I've taken a particular interest in them. Their aura's...They seem strange to me. I'm not sure how to explain it, exactly; but there's something powerful within them. I believe with enough work, they could become great advantages in this war. Along with young Fullbuster." Mavis said, her tone unsure but serious.

"I see. I'll get on that, then. Is there anything else, Mavis?" Lucy asked.

"Actually, there's someone I want you to find."

A crystal ball appeared before Lucy, displaying the image of a girl with short blue hair and brown eyes with a tint of green. She was in a library.

"Her name is Levy McGarden. I believe she is aquatinted with young Gajeel. She also has something suspicious about her." Mavis rested her cheek in her right palm.

"Hai. I'll head back, then." Lucy nodded, bowing and heading towards the doors.

"Oh, and Lucy!"

Lucy halted, turning her head with a questioning hum.

"The Dragneel siblings. They're very valuable. I suggest you train them, as well."

Lucy hesitantly nodded.

"Thank you for your time, Mavis."

⇼      ⇼     ⇼     ⇼     ⇼

weLP that took forever and a day SRYYY

i kno ur tired of me lol sry 😂

thx for reading 💖