//líght αnd dαrk\\

/αuthσr'ѕ pσv\

Jellal and Grandine walked through the forest, Grandine leading the way and answering Jellal's many questions.

"So, how did you and the other dragons get separated? You all came through the portal together, after all." Jellal asked.

"Well, Weissilogia and Skaidrum have always stuck together. And when Skaidrum's child was having difficulties coming through the portal, Weissilogia insisted on staying with him and helping. So, Igneel, Metalicana and I got through and did as he told us. We moved on." Grandine explained.

"Did Weissilogia have a child that he brought with him?" Jellal questioned.

Grandine stopped walking.

"Grandine?" He stopped a few steps ahead, looking back at her.

"Yes. He did." Grandine sighed.

"Weissilogia brought the prince." She added.

"The prince..? You mean..." Jellal's eyes widened in realization.

"Lucy's brother."

  ◯◯◯◯

Juvia sighed, finally catching her breath and standing up straight.

"What was that, Lucy-san?! Why did Lucy and Juvia have to run?" The blunette exclaimed.

"Because, Juvia! I can't go back until I finish what I started! We have to focus and start training soon." Lucy said a bit harshly.

Juvia's lip quivered. Tears began to fall down her cheeks. A small sob escaped her lips, catching Lucy's attention.

As soon as the blonde turned, her eyes were wide.

"J-Juvia...wants to see Gray-sama..." Juvia's voice cracked, her head hung low, staring at the ground as she cried.

Guilt exploded in Lucy's chest.

"I'm sorry, Juvia. I'll send you back to Gray." Lucy apologized.

"R-Really?" Juvia lifted her head, her eyes wide and full of hope.

"Don't look so pathetic. All you had to do was ask, you know." Lucy scoffed as she rolled her eyes playfully.

Juvia's face lit up, her frown curving into a smile.

"Just one thing. Give this to him for me. Tell him it's specific orders from me!" Lucy handed her an envelope with her trademark golden star stamp.

"Okay!" Juvia nodded, smiling brightly with a determinate look.

"Now, go get 'em tiger!" Lucy gave her a slap on the butt, and as she did, she snapped, teleporting the blunette away.

Lucy turned back to Plue, who was sitting there looking like the adorable, innocent puppy he was; his orange nose shimmering.

"Now for an upgrade!"

            ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

short chapter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

u got a butt slap, be happy.

Thx for reading 👌🏼💕