//prєpєrαtíσnѕ\\

/αuthσr'ѕ pσv\

"What did you want to talk about, Weisslogia?" Lucy stood in front of the dragon, her arms folded.

"Every dragon took a human child when we entered the portal that day. Including me." Weisslogia said.

"Are you going somewhere with this?" Lucy smiled jokingly.

"...The human I took was your brother, Sting."

Lucy's smile disappeared.

"...That's absurd. I saw him die. Sting is dead." Lucy denied.

"I don't tell lies. You know that more then anyone else, Lucy-sama." Weisslogia shook his head.

"...You're serious?" She looked into the dragons eyes.

"Yes. However, I have not told him you still live." Weisslogia confessed.

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"Because, I've already prepared for you two to meet once more with the help of Grandine." He said.

"I see. When is that?" The blonde questioned.

"...After the battle."

Her eyes widened.

"What?! But, you all know that I--"

"You will live, Lucy. You have to many people who care about you. You're not allowed to die just yet." The dragon stood.

"That is all. Thank you for your time, Princess." Weisslogia flew off, leaving Lucy speechless.

After a few moments of silence, she sighed and looked up at the afternoon sky.

'...I need to go to them.'

                       ▔

Juvia and Jellal sat with Plue around the fire, where Grandine was cooking a few fish on sticks with the help of Gajeel and Metalicana.

Juvia sensed someone approaching, and turned her head to see Lucy walking towards the group.

"Where was Lucy? Lucy was gone for a pretty long time." Juvia asked.

"Doesn't matter. For now, we need to focus on preparations. What's the status of Skaidrum and his pupil?" Lucy looked to Grandine.

"Skaidrum says they're almost done with training. They should be ready within two months." Grandine reported.

"Is something the matter, Lucy?" Jellal asked, noticing her troubled aura.

"Just us won't be enough, even with the dragons. We need more forces." Lucy sighed.

"What does Lucy think we should do?" Juvia questioned, now concerned.

"Getting the innocent involved is not an option. And while they're not much, they might be just what we need to defeat the evil." Lucy folded her arms.

"Who're you thinkin'?" Metalicana raised an eyebrow.

"The Ancestors."

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Metalicana and Grandine shot to their feet.

Jellal, Juvia, and Gajeel were dumbfounded and confused.

"Aren't Ancestor's dead people?" Gajeel scratched his head.

"Juvia doesn't understand..." Juvia muttered.

"Who's the ancestors?" Jellal raised an eyebrow.

"They're basically a council of gods. Their leader is Mavis Vermillion. Her and I are really close." Lucy smiled.

"But, just because Mavis will agree doesn't mean the rest of them will." Grandine sighed.

"Plus, asking for a favor from them is never a good idea. No one has a clue of what they'd want. Especially from you." Grandine added.

"If it means protecting everyone, I don't mind giving them whatever they may ask for." Lucy said.

"Well, either way, we need to get some allies soon." Gajeel crossed his arms.

"Gajeel-kun is right! Enemies are unpredictable!" Juvia agreed.

"Yeah. We don't have to luxury of winging it anymore." Jellal nodded.

"Do I have your permission Grandine, Metalicana?" Lucy looked to the humanoid dragons.

"Do what you think is best." The two sighed in unison.

"To the Ancestors!!" Lucy declared, pumping her fist as she marched off.

Jellal, Juvia, and Gajeel laughed and followed her.

"Those four are going to be the death of us..." Metalicana groaned.

Grandine sighed as well, the two going after them.

"Let's just hope that stays a figure of speech."

"I seriously doubt it."

     ↱↰   ↱↰   ↱↰   ↱↰   ↱↰

kinda short sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hope u had a good thanksgiving 👌🏼

🐷 ⇚ me

Thx for reading 💕