//вlαzє\\

//αuthσr'ѕ pσv\\

As Natsu snoozed behind Lucy on Plue, they arrived at the FTC.

Plue stopped in front of the doors, letting Lucy hop off and pick up Natsu.

As she gave the sleeping pinky a piggyback ride, she walked inside with Plue following beside her.

The passing staff and crew members were wide eyed and stunned as the blonde made her way to the specified meeting place.

It was a large room with a few couches and chairs, as well as a TV. It was similar to a living room.

Jellal and Juvia were sitting with Erza and Gray. Jellal was finishing explaining as Lucy entered.

"And that's what's happening." Jellal sighed.

Erza and Gray were to surprised to notice Lucy and Plue walk up.

"Is it really that crazy?" Lucy chuckled slightly as she sat the sleeping Natsu down on one of the chairs.

"Lucy!" Their faces lit up.

"So, now that you know...What will you do?" Lucy looked back and forth between Gray and Erza.

"What do you mean?" Erza asked.

"I seriously doubt now that you're aware of what's happening, your going to just sit around. Am I right?" Lucy smirked.

"Well, duh. We ain't lettin' you guys fight alone, even if that's what you want." Gray folded his arms.

"It would be disgraceful to not become involved." Erza added.

"Thought so." Lucy smiled, "I'll arrange something for you two."

"What about Natsu-san?" Juvia asked.

"I'll...talk to him later. Don't worry, I'll handle it. Right now, we need to find Igneel and Silver to tell them the plans." Lucy said, Plue laying down on the floor next to her.

"I got a question." Gray raised his arm half way, lazily.

"How'd you make Plue the size of a car?" He raised an eyebrow at the oversized dog laying at her feet.

"Oh, I used a spell I learned a long time ago. No biggy." Lucy smiled.

"We should go speak to Igneel and Silver." Jellal stood.

"I'll go and find Metalicana. Find the rest and meet back here?" Lucy smiled.

"Roger." Jellal and Juvia jokingly saluted.

"C'mon, Plue." Lucy giggled, her and her wolf walking out of the room.

"...Is she really okay?" Gray looked at Juvia with concern for the blonde.

"Grandine-san and the rest of the dragons are still deciding on a way to tell her." Jellal informed.

"Lucy will be okay. Juvia and Jellal should do as Lucy said." Juvia said optimistically.

"Yeah." Jellal nodded.

"What about Natsu?" Erza pointed to the snoozing pinky.

"The idiot'll be fine by himself. Come on, let's go."

    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
short i kno im sry ;-;

lol still haven't done my homework

Thx for reading 💕💕