Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Terminated

RISEL

As we trying to escape the place—I remembered something before I came to this place. The night was I've been caught by these guys—I knew it was them! Kage, Cobert and my lovely Serita. I don't know what to do when the people you tried to trust before are trying to kill you now. Oxene and I don't know where to go, just as the fact that we're trapped here.

As we headed back to the tunnel, we were shock to see that the tunnel was locked up. The guards were still searching for and the only thing we need to do is to get out of here but we don't know which way to go.

All along while were hiding, we saw a map of this place. There's a five floors in this place and now we are on the ground floor. There's a fire exit on the other side of the building which were located beyond the facility room where the operational room is.

"How can we get there? It's too risky, they could caught us by that." I said to Oxene, she shook her head.

"There's always a way, Risel. We might take a risk but if we could get that, we can escape here. That's the only way."

"And what if we failed?"

"We can do it, Risel." She said determined. "Go, after me."

I followed her as we get through the white hallway. I can't even imagine that I'm leading to death if she didn't do anything to save me. We came here alive so we need to end this, alive and free.

We took the stairways because it is more safe rather than to take the elevators. I panted when we reach the fourth floor. I felt dizzy, maybe this because they did to me. I actually don't know what they will really do to me where every word from Oxene makes me so disappointed on my myself.

Like what Oxene acted a while ago, she sees her—the one who did all of this to us. I wonder why I can't see her.

"Can we stop for a while?" I said, I sat for a while because if I continue to move, I may be fainted.

Oxene sat beside me and places her head on my shoulder, "I'm tired Risel, I want to end this..."

"You don't need to say that, we will end this together and we'll find the others."

She smiled; I know it hides all of her pain. I feel it because that's why I am inside.

These things happening on us were making us suffered just to survive. We didn't like any of this. We want our normal lives back; I can build friends without this game. I didn't normally trust people but in this situation I started to trust any of them, even in trust I may be betrayed.

Although my strength was not yet fully returned, we continued to access ourselves to the fifth floor so we can get out of this place. Dahan dahan namang binuksan ni Oxene ang pinto peor agad din naman niya iyong sinara.

I asked her, "is it safe?"

She shook her head, "it wasn't, Risel. There are too many guards on the hallway and if can't get through them, we couldn't make it to the fire exit."

"Is that it?"

"Do you have a plan?"

"This might help, I hope."