01

Seraphine strutted into the bar in perfect timing seeing Erik Lensherr take a seat

Seraphine strutted into the bar in perfect timing seeing Erik Lensherr take a seat. "Beer, please." She placed her small bag on the table catching the attention of Erik. "Make that two." He raised an eyebrow but shrugged nonetheless. The previously raised eyebrows then furrowed as a wave of familiarity washed through him. "Do I know you? You look really familiar?" She smirked replying "Looks like age was good for us both since 1940." His eyes widened "That was when I-Seraphine?" She sighed in relief. "Good, I was worried you'd forgotten me. This saves me a lot of time."

She takes a sip of her beer that had been given to her from the bartender "Ugh, German beer." The bartender nods "Of course." One of the men sitting behind them spoke up "Yes, it's Bitburger. You like it?" He laughs as he finishes his sentence. "The best." Erik and Seraphines voices clash at the same time "Vile."

"What brings you to Argentina? The climate. I'm a pig farmer." Erik laughs. "Tailor. Since I was a boy. My father made the finest suits in Dusseldorf." Seraphine rolled her eyes at the vein man. "My parents were from Dusseldorf. What was their name? They didn't have a name. It was taken away from them...by pig farmers...and tailors." He takes a knife from the 1st German man, reading the inscription written on it. "Blood and honor. Which would you care to shed first?" The guy looked between the two mutants in worry "We were under orders."

Seraphine grabbed the knife from Eriks hand "Blood then." She stabs the knife into the Germans hand. He screams in pain and she rolls her eyes. She then proceeds to throw the knife into the other Germans chest, killing him instantly. "Freeze, asshole." Seraphine looked up to find the barman holding a gun towards them. "Come on, shoot." Erik uses his powers to turn the gun to face the German barman who in return screams. "Who... what are you?"

"Let's just say I'm Frankenstein's monster." He gets up and walks over to look at the photo of Shaw mounted on the wall. "And I'm looking for my creator." Erik uses his powers he gets the gun from the dead barman, turns and shoots the 1st German.

Erik loosely held the gun towards Seraphine with his finger on the trigger, ready to pull if necessary. She held her hands up in surrender immediately. "How did you find me here?" She smirked at his forceful tone. "You're stronger, meaner than before." She looked up and down his body, her smirk growing "Sexy." He sighed fighting a smile. "Answer the question." She frowned playfully "...and boring as it seems. Fine, I want what you want. Klaus Schmidt dead."