Chapter Ten.

Rosemarie DeWitt as the mother of Alessandro, Mary Viconatti

Lethal: Ch. 10

I shivered under the intense look that rang true in his hazel orbs, the look of a man who intended to carry out his mission.

Alessandro opened the bottle of lube and poured some on my ass, the cream sliding over my entrance and he used his index and middle finger to rub against my whole before slowly pushing them in. I tensed at the sudden intrusion and Alessandro rubbed circles in the small of back, probably to calm me down.

"Just relax, Eli." The tone in his voice urged me to calm down and I slowly relaxed, his fingers sliding in deeper. "Fucking hell, Eli! You're so fucking tight, holy shit." Alessandro groaned, stroking my walls with his fingers. "You're craving my cock, aren't you? You want my cock buried deep inside of you. I can't wait until you're all prepped. I'm going to fuck you so good and hard, so long and slow."  He stared with a promise and a look of pure intent, it had me panting.

"Alessandro," I gasped as he curled his fingers inside of me and I wanted so badly to scream.  "You want me to fuck you, don't you?" He asked, pressing my tongue against the crack of my ass and I let out a breath of torturous pleasure. He continued, letting it trace up my spine until it was by my ear.

"Tell me, Eli." He began to say, nipping at my ear.  "What do you want? Do you want my cock buried deep in your ass or you do want more of my fingers?" He asked me in my ear and I couldn't find the words to form.

It was like someone reincarnated the Alessandro from that night and I was reliving all that pleasure and lust. "Alessandro, please!"  He was torturing me even more, stroking my walls ever so slowly and I needed more. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." He kissed my neck and I bit my lip.

"You, damn it! I want you!" I pleaded and with that, he scraped his nail against my wall and I shivered in lust. After I said that, it was like time fast forward and he got the condom on his throbbing shaft, draping it in lube with the quickness. "Please, Alessandro..." I moaned wantonly. He narrowed his eyes at me and flared his nostrils, dragging me over the edge so my ass was hanging. I shook my ass and he lined his cock up with my entrance, slowly pushing in. "God damn it..." I cursed, shutting my eyes close as I played with my own cock frantically.

The tight ring of muscle around the rim of my asshole tensed up, rejecting the intrusion of his long and thick cock, but he kept pushing forward. The head of his cock passes the tight ring of my ass and tears slip out of the corners of my eyes. I saw as his chest heaved, him resisting the urge to fuck me into oblivion. He kept out a deep breath and closed his eyes. He pushed forward, holding my chest down as he began to push in and out of me at a rapid pace.

"Oh my fuck, Alessandro. I-i can't take it." I pleaded, shaking my head as tears pour out of my eyes. It hurt so much and it felt like I was so full, but Alessandro wasn't having it. "You're going to fucking take it, mio caro." He growled out down at me, pushing my stomach down. "You're going to take it all, every single inch of it into your tight ass and you're going to love it, Eli." He said, his voice taking on a darker tone and I knew the beast within him was going to be released.

But my freedom was short lived.

Alessandro got tired and he snapped his hips forward, deeper into my hole, burying himself to the hilt. "Fuck!" I screamed, raising my arms and hands up to clench his arms. I tightened even more around him, trying to settle against the pain and I heard a groan that elicited from his mouth. "Oh my god..." I whimpered. Our first time wasn't like this. This time was better, much better.

His hand glided up my hips and waist and up my chest until it reached its destination: my throat. He wrapped his hand around my neck, tightening his grip as he started to thrust deeply inside of me. "Damn!" I threw my head back, moaning with each thrust he relented on my body. My hand glides up his chest until it reaches his throat. Alessandro snapped his hips even harder after each time, hitting a spot even deeper inside of me.

My hair stuck to my forehead because of the sweat coming out and I groaned at each pounding. He wasn't giving me any mercy and I wasn't asking for it. His balls slapped against my ass, the noise playing like music in my ear. "Alessandro." I moaned when he tightened his hand around my neck. I panted and his eyes narrowed at me, not liking what I was doing to him. "God damn you, Eli. Only you can do this to me." He cursed me in Italian and I licked my lips at the sound of the foreign tone his voice took.

Damn, he sounded sexy.

"I love the way you say my name." He stated, thrusting deeply into me and I let out a cry of pleasure. "Just hearing my name come out of your mouth entices me like no other." He pounded harder into me, my hole clenching around his monster shaft, desire skyrocketing all over my body. I was doing so good up to this point in my life, but Alessandro came back and everything came crashing down.

I didn't think he remembered that night and I was hoping he didn't but like reality came to shove, it seemed like he remembered the majority of  what happened.

Just not the important parts. The important parts he should fix.

I could feel my balls getting heavier, a sign that I was sbout to cum and I opened my mouth in silent pleasure, the juices drenching Alessandro's chest. But apparently, Alessandro wasn't done yet. He put both of my legs on one of his shoulders, increasing his speed as he drilled my hole, making a permanent mark. He wanted me to remember that he was the one I belonged to. I looked down to see his dick disappearing in and out of me, the pain noting compared to this pleasure this man was giving me.

His grip got tighter and I knew he was going to have to cum soon and I wanted it to be inside of me. I didn't want this to end because he felt so good and he made me feel so good. My head was rolling all over the place and I was scraping my nails into his arms, a sure sign he was going to have marks tomorrow.

I continued to moan and scream, his words doing things to me. "When we're done, Eli, I'll never let you go again." I couldn't even think straight. "Tomorrow, you are going to feel me deep inside of you, and you're going to remember each and every single thing I did to you. I fucked you good, I made love to you, and you're going to feel it al night long." Alessandro leaned down and crashed his lips to mine, circling his hips. "You're mine." He whispered into my ear darkly, a sign of a definite promise.

His free hand leaned up fisted my hair, pulling me back so that I was looking deeply into his beautiful hazel eyes. Everything about this man was so beautiful and I was glad to be in his arms tonight. All the emotions I had in me were bubbling in my heart and tears came to the room of eyes.

"God damn you, Alessandro, for doing this to me." I banged my hands against his chest, trying to hide my face from his eyes. "I hate that I fucking love you with all that I've got." I cried. And it's taken you this long to see that.

My words that were left unsaid would remain unsaid.

He yanked my hair back with his hand and proceeded to stare at me with no emotion in his eyes. I felt so vulnerable, so unlucky. "Tell me," Alessandro said. "Tell me again." He demanded.  "I love you, Alessandro! Fucking hell, I love you so much." I cried out and I felt cum burst into the condom.  His body shook roughly as he orgasmed, his cock pulsing inside of me. As he came down from his high, he pulled out of me, a feeling that I relished in.

I panted as he fell on the side of me, catching his breath and pulling me into him. He threw the cum filled condom into a trash can beside the couch before laying down.

"I love you too, Eli." My heart fluttered in happiness as I felt a kiss being placed on my forehead and I snuggled in deeper to him, trying to grasp in his warmth. I looked around for a second before closing my eyes, ready to sleep, but then something caught my attention. I looked at Alessandro's left hand, trying to figure out what was wrong with it but then my heart stopped.

There was an impression around his ring finger, as if he had just taken off a ring.