When we reached the Kitchen the first thing I seen was a table full of Liquor and beer, from Vodka to Bud Light. On the counter was finger foods, chicken wings, meatballs, and chips and dip. Surprisingly it looked as if nobody had touched the food, so it was apparent that everybody came to get drunk and do stupid shit.

Trent turned to me, "What's up with ole dude?"

I looked at him and laughed, "Oh you mean Danny, he doesn't like you."

He smirked and said, "So a no name that I've never noticed before has an issue with me, pathetic."

"Trent don't be an asshole." I said slightly upset.

"What? Is he your boyfriend or something?" He said laughing.

"No he's not my boyfriend and you're being disrespectful." I said clearly mad.

"Okay, remember to fix your friend boy some food and take it to him." He says laughing and leaves out the kitchen.

Pissed I start fixing Danny some chicken and meatballs until I seen a bottle of vodka. I went over to it and poured me a drink. As the alcohol poured down my throat it burned some of the frustrations I've been having. I took three more drinks and fixed another and headed over to the couch where Danny was. As I walked over to him he looked at me weirdly and when I gave him the plate he says, "Are you drinking?"

I looked at him and smirked," Yes I am ." I took another sip and sat beside him giggling.

He laughed at me and said, "So you're gonna turn up?"

"Of course I am, I'm wild as fuck." I said giggling.

The music changed and they played an oldie. One of my favorite songs by Beyoncé, Dance for you.

"OH MY GOD DANNY THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG YOU HAVE TO DANCE WITH ME." I screamed.

"Okay, okay stop screaming." Danny says chuckling.

we get on the dancefloor and I rocked my body left to right and swayed along to the music. Danny laughed as he tried to dance along but clearly was uncomfortable. I smirked as I grabbed his hand as I gyrated on him. He begin to smirk and grabbed my hips as we dance. A few people started to look at us funny but I didn't care and neither did Danny. We just kept dancing until the song was over, and when the song was ended Danny looked at me then let my hand go and turned and walked back to the couch.

Danny didn't say a word, I knew that I probably fucked up any chance. I was sick at the thought that I had fucked up me and Danny's relationship and began to get nauseous, so I raced through the crowd to go find a bathroom upstairs. I staggered towards a room and when I entered I noticed it was Trent's room. Inside there was Trent. On his bead in nothing but his socks jacking off. His eyes were closed so he didn't notice that I had walked in. The more I watched the more turned on I was. I began to get hard and my dick was straining my jeans. I couldn't stand there any longer I walked in and shut the door and walked over to Trent. His eyes were still closed telling me that he still wasn't aware that I was in the room with him.

I couldn't break my gaze. Nor could I bulge. I was mesmerized by Trent's beautiful body, but what had really caught my attention was the piece of meat that was rock hard between Trent's legs and my ass hole begin to twitch. It was as though I had lost complete control of my body and my mind. I walked over to him and got down on my knees and with my hands I gently grabbed Trent's hard dick from his hand and aligned it with my mouth. Trent looked down at me seeing that it was me and said, "Please suck my dick Tavion." I looked at Trent's big caramel dick, It was the biggest I had seen yet and it had to be at least 9.5 inches with a big mushroom head. I noticed that precum was leaking from the tip of it. I then leaned forward licking the tip of his dick to get the precum off of it then took as much of it in into my mouth and began sucking it. Up and down and up and down taking the whole 9.5 inches into my mouth and down my throat. As I sucked on Trent I felt it begin to harden even more but I continued sucking not breaking rhythm and not stopping. Trent began to moan and began to move a little bit and then Trent said, "Damn Tavion you can suck a dick that shit feels good as fuck baby keep on sucking it for big daddy Trent." I looked up to see Trent's eyes still closed. "Damn Tavion you can suck a dick big daddy Trent got 11 inches and you taking it all down your throat, suck this dick baby Fuck I ain't ever had throat like this baby. You got that supper head get it wet spit on this big dick.."

The fact that Trent was talking to me made me even more horny and made me suck his dick even more and take more of it down my throat I was able to get the whole 11 inches down his throat. Trent began to move. His arms flung out and around grabbing my head and forcing it all the way down on his dick and began to fuck my throat with his full 11 inches going in and out of my mouth.I continued to widen my distance until Trent's long dick was finally being properly deepthroated even though my eyes continued to water as he fucked my mouth . My jaws were getting tired but I was also determined to make Trent cum.

Trent was talking as I sucked, "That feels good as fuck. Nobody has ever swallowed my dick like this. You about to make me cum."

When I heard the word cum, I went just a little faster. At that moment, Trent put both his hands on the sides of my head. He was squirming in place. I went all the way down to his balls and just rocked my mouth back and forth. With his hands still on my head, he pushed it down, let out a growl, and suddenly I felt powerful twitching in his shaft. Trent's abdomen muscles were also tightening every time his dick twitched and I knew he was cumming but with his length, I knew he was not far from cumming directly into my stomach while skipping my mouth and most of my throat all together. I couldn't tell how much cum he shot but I sure could feel every pulse of every squirt. Trent stopped squirming and finally calmed down, he began to snore.

I took his dick out of my mouth and then I stood up. I looked at my pants seeing that I had cum in my pants without even touching my dick. I began to feel faint, so I headed for the door. As I opened the door the loud music blared in my ears and the feeling got worse. I headed downstairs and before I hit the last step I blacked out.....